D&D 5E Countdown to Beadle & Grimm Van Richten’s Guide Silver Box

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Now this has caught my interest. B&G's stuff is typically too expensive for me, but Ravenloft is my most favorite setting, so this might be one that I actually take the plunge on.

Stormonu

Legend
This is a maybe for me as well - initially I was going to skip it, but now I'm strongly considering picking it up and a B&G's copy might be the way to go for this one for me.

I'd put it on my Christmas list, but no one ever bothers to look at it.

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
So, because I got my wife an Apple Watch as an early Mother's Day present, I have been informed that I will be getting some serious swag for Father's Day/Birthday (July 1st). Personally, anything over $50 as a gift to me is too much, but she insist.

I was thinking either one of the Premium Wiz Kids Dragon Mini's (I think the Black Dragon sitting on my work desk would be great inspiration for a new D&D or Middle Earth campaign, or one of the Beadle & Grimm's books.

For those that have gotten one of the past Beadle & Grimm's books, are they worth it? are you happy with the purchase?

Thanks,

R_J_K75

Legend
anything over $50 as a gift to me is too much, but she insist.
Ive long since stopped buying people gifts just for the sake that society says I need to. I hate getting a gift and its just not anything you want, need or can even use. So if Im trying to think of something to get someone for an occassion, I do and IDC the cost, as long as I know they'll use it.

Remove ads