Vecna: Eve of Ruin Platinum Edition

D&D 5E There's A Platinum Vecna: Eve of Ruin From Beadle & Grimm This Summer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
vecna_bg.png

As they usually do, Beadle & Grimm is releasing a Platinum Edition of the upcoming adventure. These boxed sets usually come with maps, coins, props, cards, and other accessories. It's slated for summer.

It's been a long time since the Production Goblins have disabled the spring traps, the dart traps, and the glyphs of warding, and gone into the Pandemonium Vault to retrieve that most coveted of product materials—the platinum ingots used to make the rarest of rare products: Beadle & Grimm's Platinum Editions.

But the wait is over, the vault is open (with minimal casualties), and the goblins are already hard at work to create the next exclusive Platinum Edition for Vecna: Eve of Ruin from Dungeons & Dragons.

Vecna: Eve of Ruin is a high-stakes Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters of levels 10–20 in which the fate of the multiverse hangs in the balance. This climactic adventure will whisk you and your players across the multiverse, from the Forgotten Realms to Eberron, Dragonlance, Planescape, Greyhawk, and more, as they track down the means of thwarting the Whispered One

The Spelljammer boxed set from B&G included maps, minis, cards, props, etc.

Last edited:

We will find out soon enough, and it will probably be cool.
Yep! Plus it's not like they don't have a track record of these exact same products for past adventures. I could probably guess the contents right now with about 90% accuracy.

I'm a bit torn on this oddly because I have several and absolutely LOVE Beadle & Grimm's products, but I'm actually iffy on it being an adventure I'd want to run. So B&G's quality is always stellar, but I haven't been as excited about the underlying WotC adventures for a bit. Often the contents are worth it to loot for repurposing to homebrew adventures, but it's still a lot to invest in when I don't have as much faith in WotC's adventures being right for my group. We'll see.

Dire Bare

Legend
We've reached peak useless chackies when the ad-copy is:

Matthew Lillard:"Hey guys you can pre-order this soon"

Us: "What's in the box?"

Matthew Lillard: "We don't know!"
Feeling overly negative today?

Every B&G box started this way, with scant details on what's included. But they have a track record of delivering awesome. The price puts this above reach for a lot of us, but they always pack in stuff to make the price worth it.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I preordered the very first box, canceled it then a couple boxes later picked up Saltmarsh and enjoyed the contents immensely. I didnt pick up the Strahd box but this one might get me to purchase,

Last edited:

Remove ads