Vecna: Eve of Ruin

D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin Coming May 21st!

I don't know, maybe they do? And a Collosus is literally a different animal. Mod-move right now, not able to check Riaing from the Last War.
Colossi usually have pilot and crew, they are more like walkers than droids. That’s in the book. Which also implies exceptions exist.

However, everything about this adventure is OTT, so I think it’s more likely an elder brain wired into a colossus.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Colossi usually have pilot and crew, they are more like walkers than droids. That’s in the book. Which also implies exceptions exist.

However, everything about this adventure is OTT, so I think it’s more likely an elder brain wired into a colossus.
This campaign is shaping up to be pretty Heavy Metal.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
First known occurrence ce is 1748, per the Online Etymology Dictionary. American lingo is probavly more sailing influenced than British English, for obvious reasons.
The Oxford English Dictionary traces it back to 1712.

II.ii.22.c.i.
1712–
Nautical. An on-board toilet, originally one situated in the bows. Also in plural in same sense.
  1. 1712
    He begg'd to go into the Head to ease himself.
    W. Rogers, Cruising Voyage 34

Woodes Rogers • A cruising voyage round the world: first to the South-Seas, thence to the East-Indies, and homewards by the Cape of Good Hope • 1st edition, 1712 (1 vol.).​

London: Printed for A. Bell at the Cross-Keys and Bible in Cornhill, and B. Lintot at the…
ESTC T142262

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
The Oxford English Dictionary traces it back to 1712.

II.ii.22.c.i.
1712–
Nautical. An on-board toilet, originally one situated in the bows. Also in plural in same sense.
  1. 1712

W. Rogers, Cruising Voyage 34

Woodes Rogers • A cruising voyage round the world: first to the South-Seas, thence to the East-Indies, and homewards by the Cape of Good Hope • 1st edition, 1712 (1 vol.).​

London: Printed for A. Bell at the Cross-Keys and Bible in Cornhill, and B. Lintot at the…
ESTC T142262
OED for the win!

Stormonu

Legend
I do not believe that is the case

VER_Encounter_Card_oversized_mockup_2.jpg
Hey Look! Redgar's back!

Remove ads