D&D 5E Countdown to Beadle & Grimm Van Richten’s Guide Silver Box

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Now this has caught my interest. B&G's stuff is typically too expensive for me, but Ravenloft is my most favorite setting, so this might be one that I actually take the plunge on.

Stormonu

Legend
This is a maybe for me as well - initially I was going to skip it, but now I'm strongly considering picking it up and a B&G's copy might be the way to go for this one for me.

I'd put it on my Christmas list, but no one ever bothers to look at it.

So, because I got my wife an Apple Watch as an early Mother's Day present, I have been informed that I will be getting some serious swag for Father's Day/Birthday (July 1st). Personally, anything over $50 as a gift to me is too much, but she insist.

I was thinking either one of the Premium Wiz Kids Dragon Mini's (I think the Black Dragon sitting on my work desk would be great inspiration for a new D&D or Middle Earth campaign, or one of the Beadle & Grimm's books.

For those that have gotten one of the past Beadle & Grimm's books, are they worth it? are you happy with the purchase?

Thanks,

R_J_K75

Legend
anything over $50 as a gift to me is too much, but she insist.
Ive long since stopped buying people gifts just for the sake that society says I need to. I hate getting a gift and its just not anything you want, need or can even use. So if Im trying to think of something to get someone for an occassion, I do and IDC the cost, as long as I know they'll use it.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads