Critical Role Critical Role Appearing At London's Wembley Arena!

Two massive live events in London this October!

london_live_show_2023_rev1-1-1024x576.jpg

Geekdom has come a long way in recent years, and nothing demonstrates this more than an arena packed with people there to watch a roleplaying game! And the stars of Critical Role will be appearing at two events in London, UK, in October.

The Mighty Nein Reunion event takes place on Wednesday, 25th October. Tickets go on sale this weekend, starting with followers of the Critical Role newsletter before opening widely on Monday, 17th July.

Additionally, on October 29th, the crew will be appearing at the ExCel London as part of London MCM 2023.

With introductions by the brilliant Daniel Sloss, join Matthew Mercer, Ashley Johnson, Marisha Ray, Taliesin Jaffe, Travis Willingham, Sam Riegel, Laura Bailey, and Liam O’Brien as they reprise their roles with as the chaotic Mighty Nein crew who must join forces yet again to deal with the rolling dangers suddenly unleashed from the Apogee Solstice

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I can't wait to watch the stream of that show! The energy from the audience will be incredible!

I know some folks don't like Critical Role, but it makes me very happy to think of 12,000 nerds like us gathering to watch a game of D&D like it's a rock concert. Playing D&D was something my friends and I used to hide, back when we were in school.
Absolutely. I went to one of the special events that Acquisitions Incorporated did where they streamed their show live at movie theaters. Having the energy of a packed movie theater of fans really made it special. But a full arena of thousands of fans. Wow!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Absolutely. I went to one of the special events that Acquisitions Incorporated did where they streamed their show live at movie theaters. Having the energy of a packed movie theater of fans really made it special. But a full arena of thousands of fans. Wow!
One of my old DMs was playing in Lost Odyssey: Book of Knowledge and one of my players and I thought we would get tickets to go see it. When we discovered that the price of the tickets rivaled what I paid to see Hamilton at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood, we decided to pass. We just couldn't see paying those kinds of prices to watch a D&D game.

The morning of the event my old DM contacted me and offered me comped tickets to the show, which I readily agreed to. When I showed up at the venue I overheard two women talking to someone about how they had just flown in from Utah to see the show and how excited they were. It blew my mind that people would fly in from halfway across the country to see a show like this. The venue, which was fairly large(though not as large as Wembly) was sold out.

It was a great experience and I'm glad I got to go, but I'm still not sure I'd pay Hamilton prices. :)

Remove ads

Remove ads