D&D 5E Critical Role Miniatures Coming Soon

Fans of Critical Role will be excited to hear that WizKids will be bringing you a range of pre-painted miniatures based on the world of Exandria (which contains Tal'Dorei and Wildemount). They launch in hobby stores early this year, and include iconic monsters and player characters from the series, including a gargantuan Udaak.

Fans of Critical Role will be excited to hear that WizKids will be bringing you a range of pre-painted miniatures based on the world of Exandria (which contains Tal'Dorei and Wildemount). They launch in hobby stores early this year, and include iconic monsters and player characters from the series, including a gargantuan Udaak.

1042x588-CR-Social-Pt-2-Announcement.png

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Does Manganiello actually DM at all, though? I've only ever heard him discuss the game as a player. I'm pretty sure he is not the DM of his home game either.
My understanding is that he does run his home game. He and one of his buddies were interviewed by Dan and Paul of Wandering DMs last year and talked a lot about Joe DMing, his plots and game style, their background with Palladium games including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, etc.

It wasn't one of WDM's best episodes; ostensibly supposed to be about bringing old school sensibilities to 5E play, but Joe and his buddy mostly rambled a bit about their gaming history and interests. I suspect Joe wasn't 100% awake or prepared. But that being said, it was still a fun conversation.

Remove ads

Remove ads