(Cydra) Hatching Chaos

Hrm, out of my current spells I imagine few of them are able to help versus this creature-and I'm not so sure about Lester's plans of simply subduing it will work either...What kind of a mess have I gotetn myself into? The dimensionalist thinks as he looks at the shimmering remnants of the inevitable's spell.

Keyth waits to see what Orbius does, following his lead. If the other wizard goes into the cave, he follow on his phantom steed to the best of his ability.

(OOC-I'll follow where Orbius goes, and if I have a chance to cast a spell on the thing, I'll cast Lower Resistance, SR check roll of 8+15+6=29)

Follow that thing!

Orbius manuvers himself into position to hit everyone with a Mass Mirror Image on the party, including animal companions and summoned creatures. From his flying position above the party, he appears to simply point at each person and the images pop up.

(***OoC - Everyone gets 2 + 6 = 8 mirror images).

"Some of us need to go into the cave and destroy the Law-Bot. I will wait back here, along with anyone else who chooses to say, in case either the Hatchling or Law-Bot reappear. Keyth, would you happen to have another Dimensional Anchor spell, would you?"

Lester gets his images and then charges into the cave with Kaerick. Once he sees the Law-Bot, he will manuver into attack postion and cast a quickend Flame Strike on it.

"Hey, Law-Bot, get back here! I told you to leave my temple, didn't I make that clear?"

(***OoC - Spell Pen = 16 + 19 = 35. Spell DC = 28, Damage = 50 pts of 1/2 fire-divine damage.)

Last edited:

Keyth nods dumbly, and then flies into the cave on his phantom steed, aiming a Dimensional Anchor on the law-creature.

(OOC ignore my previous action, if Keyth can reach the creature in a single move action, he'll cast Dim Anchor instead, roll of 8+6=14, spell pen of 12+15=27)

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
Jeremy looks around and suddenly sees other ghostly faces peering out of the mountainside at him.

"AAAHHH!!! GHOSTS!... Oh wait, that's me. Nevermind."

Jeremy sheepishly returns his attention back to the battle.

the Jester

Legend
Most of you rush into the cave. Only a few of you can do more than reach the creature. Lester manages to blast the law-bot with his quickened flame strike. Flames roar around the creature. BOOOM!!! It swivels its head to look at the Angel of Adventure as it staggers, smoking and partially molten, and Keyth, moving at incredible speed on his phantom steed, fires his anchor, but it doesn't seem to take hold on the creature this time.

The inevitable turns to face the onslaught of adventurers pouring in at it. It glares towards the approaching Kaerick.

**OOC: Kaerick, make a Will save. Delga, you can roll attacks for your elemental and yourself- the elemental can get a full attack in due to its reach, but you'll need to move in to attack the inevitable.**

**OOC Edit: And the dinosaur, I suppose...**

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
The elemental reaches out, its immense arms seeking to pound the construct (ooc to hit roll attack 1= 40 (+2= 42, forgot the Augmented summoning effect!), to hit roll attack2 = 38, (+2 from augmented summoning = 40)dmg if it hits Attack 1= 23, Attack 2 = 31

Delga moves up to attack, his Dire Bear form (umm, the Dire Bear has 15' reach as well! But here goes for a normal attack) swiping out with his claws, trying to smash the creature in front of him.(OOC attack roll = 42, dmg = 22, attack roll claw 2 = 28 , dmg if hit 22 ), and then tries to bite the creature before him (ooc attack roll =18 Miss (roll of 1))

ooc As yet Delga hasn't ordered great Jaw to attack, he wants to see if the construct can be damaged beforee risking his friend!

OOC stats for Greater Earth Elemental

Huge Elemental (Earth, Extraplanar)

Hit Dice: 21d8+147 (241 hp)
Initiative: -1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 20 (-2 size, -1 Dex, +13 natural), touch 7, flat-footed 20

Base Attack/Grapple: +17/+35
Attack: Slam +25 melee (2d10+12)
Full Attack: 2 slams +25 melee (2d10+12) 2
Space/Reach: 15 ft./15 ft.
Special Attacks: Earth mastery, push

Special Qualities: Damage reduction 10/-, earth glide, darkvision 60 ft., elemental traits

Saves: Fort +17, Ref +6, Will +9
Abilities: Str 35, Dex 8, Con 25, Int 8, Wis 11, Cha 11
Skills: Listen +14, Spot +14

Feats: Alertness, Awesome Blow, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Power Attack

Environment: Elemental Plane of Earth

Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 9
Treasure: None
Alignment: Usually neutral
Advancement: 22-23 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: -

Last edited:

Remove ads