(Cydra) Hatching Chaos

Drakknyte32

First Post
"Something's coming to kill this poor little creature? That's not very nice. I think this construct needs a taste of vengence."

Jeremy looks around but fails to see his favorite magical rock.

"Oh wait, I left it on the mountainside with those dead bleakist guys. I guess I need to make a new one."

Jeremy floats out of the cave and looks around for a proper-sized rock to use as vengeance. As he leaves the cave he glances over to the creature that just arrived.

"A construct. I hate constructs. They're immune to all my coolest new powers."

Ghostknight

First Post
"A construct of Law? This poor baby. A child of N'Rat it may be, but it is an innocent!"

With that his Dire Bear size grows even larger as does that of Great Jaw as his two dogs. His claws then glow briefly.

OOC: Cast Animal Growth and himsel, Great Jaw, Andira and Bruno

Stats for Delga in increased Dire Bear size
Size Huge
Str 39, Dex 11, Con 23
AC 23
HP 134
Attack Claw +24 dmg 2d6 +15
Full Attack 2 Claws +24 dmg 2d6 +15, Bite +17 dmg 2d10 +9
Improved Grab
DR 10/Magic, +4 on saves, DR10/Adamantine (stoneskin)

Great Jaw increased stats
Gargantuan Animal
Hit Dice: 10d8+70 (115 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 60 ft. (12 squares)
Armor Class: 20 (–4 size, +2 Dex, +12 natural), touch 8, flat-footed 18
Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+19
Attack: Talons +16 (7 BAB +10 Str +1 magic fang -2 size) melee (3d10+6)
Full Attack: Talons +16 melee (3d10+10) and 2 foreclaws +10 melee (1d6+6) and bite +10 melee (2d8+2)
Space/Reach: 20 ft./20 ft.
Special Attacks: Pounce
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, evasion, Link, Share spells, DR 10/Magic
Saves: Fort +21, Ref +13, Will +9
Abilities: Str 30, Dex 16, Con 25, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 10
Skills: Hide +5, Jump +27, Listen +12, Spot +12, Survival +12
Feats: Run, Toughness, Track, Improved natural Attack

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
OOC:
I posted in the ooc thread but just in case nobody actually looks at that anymore.
I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow to September 5th. I'm not sure if I'll have computer access but I wouldn't count on it.

JDragon

Explorer
Giovanni trys to shake of the effects of the chaos and then moves to the entrance of the cave. Once he is sight of all his apparent allies he will cast Prayer. "Let the Chaos of Carella help you against this creature of Law!"

the Jester

Legend
**OOC: Everyone go ahead and roll for initiative.**

**OOC: Orbius- dimensional anchor is a ray, roll a touch attack.**

Inside the cave, the strange creature lets out a weird croak and vanishes.

Ghostknight

First Post
ooc Initiative roll: 13

Delga is only momentarily distracted by the dissapearnce of the creature

Good, at least it is out of the line of fire.

He then starts casting, bringing an ally to him from nature, one of the great elementals that reside within caves.

ooc Casts Summon nature's ally VII to call a Greater Earth Elemental, (+4 to Str and con from Augment summoning)

JDragon

Explorer
OOC - Initiative: 8 (roll 7 +1 Dex)

Giovanni waits untill he has seen the creature and if the more powerful casters seem to be able to hurt it. Keeping an eye out for anyone hurt.

Let's get it on!!!

***OoC - Orbius rolls an initiative of 18 +4 +4 = 26. Roll to hit with Dim Anchor = 16 + 12 = 28 (touch). Again, Spell Pen if needed is 15 +21 = 36. If he does this before iniative, then his next spell is Spell Turning and he tries to distract the Law-Bot to give Ferrix time to hide. BTW, Law-Bot should understand him due to Orbius' Perm. Tounges. (Diplomacy is +4, if you need to roll for me.)***

"You shall not enter the cave Construct of Law!", booms Oribus. "You are on Temple of Elemental Good property and this is a very poor show of manners on your part. Your quarry is now a full member of the temple, . . . and subject to our laws now. Move closer, and I fear I will have to Deconstruct you!"

Meanwhile, Lester looks around and racks his chaotic brain for an explaination as to where his new son went. Then, he charges out of the cave, sword in hand and prepares to go head on with the Law-Bot.

***OoC - Iniative is 19 + 1 = 20. First, Spellcraft check 9 + 24 = 33 to discern where the Hatchling went. Then, Lester takes a full move to engage the Law-Bot.***

Last edited:

Remove ads