(Cydra) Hatching Chaos

Drakknyte32

First Post
Jeremy studies the creature.

Interesting creature. It's like a hodge-podge of traits all thrown together. I wonder if it's one of those slaad things I've heard about. Whatever it is it's sure got Lester excited about it.

Outside the Cave . . .

"Anyone see that following figure in the sky?," asks Orbius. "And you, our Feral outdoorsman . . . any thoughts on this change in weather?"

Orbius pauses and waits for someone to speak. . .

"Well, say something. I may be generally more aware of what is going on around me, but I can't catch everything!"

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
As Giovanni studies the thing with true sight his head bursts with sudden pain. The raw chaos swirling around it is mindbending and nearly overwhelming. Make a Will save, Giovanni.

Lester embraces the strange figure. Lester, roll 3d10 and tell me the results individually in order.

Outside, anyone who makes a Spot check DC 15 notices another dimension door open about midway up the mountain's side. A more-or-less humanoid form steps out of it, looking towards you from its position several hundred yards away.

Ferrix

Explorer
Kaerick growls slightly, his hands clenching and unclenching reflexively. Sniffing and noting the change in the weather he watches the figure midway up the mountain with unease.

[Spot check, 6+18 = 24. Surival check roll 16 +18 = 34, what does that net me?]

Hugging Chaos

(***OoC - Jester, don't forget that Lester has Foresight on. Please alert me if it goes off so that I can take it into account for future posts. That aside, Lester rolls 9, 7, 8 ***)

Lester smiles and makes eye contact with the creature and shouts, "This is Cydra, and you are near the Temple of Elemental Good, our humble home. I tell you what, N'Rat's kiddo, its a scary world but you won't have to go at it alone. From here on out, it won't be so bad. You've got someone to look after you, . . . just call me Dad!"

Lester scans the room and gives everyone a big smile. He begins to lead the creature out of the cave and urges others to follow.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Hang on a sec, Lester. Roll a d4.

Foresight does not go off.

Giovanni takes four points of wis damage as he beholds the incomprehensible befuddling chaotic entity before him and realizes its mind shattering power and utter unpredictability.

Kaerick can see that the fellow coming up the hill is made out of metal. Strange energies seem to crackle within it, and it is obviously well-articulated.

Last edited:

Keyth seems enthralled by the events going on within the mountain through Orbius' scry and does not notice the figures approaching.

(Spot roll 8+1=9)

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Delga watches as lester hugs the creature

Hope that it isn't infectuous or he could be in trouble! As would Great Jaw after eating that liquid it grew in. Better watch them in case I am needed!

Remove ads