D&D 2 (WotDG) on British Television this Wednesday

Hey guys! :)

Thanks for the article link qstor, although I think thats from some time ago, even if it probably is the most recent news.

I created a thread over at the WotC forums asking if there is any news on a third installment. Maybe one of the big-wigs from WotC will respond.

Hey CMG - would have been nice to see him use it in battle. That said, I did like that each of the main characters had a magic item (although the Barbarian girl had none, the elf wizard had two so it evened out). :)

Plane Sailing - if theres one thing those fringe channels are good for its repeats. If I notice its on again I'll personal message you. ;)

Klaus said:
I agree with UK 100%. D&D 2 is lightyears ahead of D&D 1 (okay, that's not actually hard).

I'd love to see one of these movies released each year.

Klaus said:
It's better, imho, than Dragonheart 2, for instance.

I haven't seen the second one of that series yet. I'm also still waiting to see Eragon, but I have a friend with the DvD so I could satisfy my curiousity on that soon.

Klaus said:
I'd also have preferred Faluzure to be a shadow dragon (when the hell did he start being an undead black anyway?) breathing dark light beams that made everyone shrivel.

Well, shape-wise, black dragons are probably the most cool looking of the dragons (Cue "white dragons are the coolest" joke).

Klaus said:
And I so want a movie focused on Lux the Barbarian! Ellie Chidzley is teh hot!

I'd certainly like to see more of her. ;)

...now whats all this about her playing a lap dancer in a british sitcom... :cool:

Remove ads