D&D 3.5: North by Northwest, or The Dead of Winter [Full]

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Thanee: It's the 3.5 version, so, yes, after the initial shock of the effect wears off, you can see him -- and that initial shock would wear off pretty much right away; about a second or so for the eyes to adjust (in other words, that shock is mechanically irrelevant and has no in-game effect).

Old Fezziwig

Please level up. There won't be a level per thread as things progress, but I did want to get through these early levels fairly quickly.

Don't forget to update your character sheet and identify all changes you make to your characters according to the following template:

1. Class level added
2. BAB, saves, and new class features
3. Skill points: amount and distribution
4. Feats, if necessary
5. Spells, if necessary
6. New hit points: you can take 3/4 of the HD (3, 4, 6, 7, or 9 depending on the die) plus Con bonus, or I can roll -- please note your Con bonus either way

Herev raised a level

1. Class level - Fighter level 3
2. BAB +1 ; saves +1 to will and reflex
3. Skill points: 4 points (3 for level +1 for human) -> intimidate (1 point for 1 rank) Spot (2 points for 1 rank) Jump (1 point for 1 rank)
4. Feats: Endurance (+4 bonus on several con saves + sleep with armor)
5. Spells: None, spells are for the weak.
6. New hit points: 3/4 of the HD 10 plus Con bonus = 7 + 2 = 9

Thanee

First Post
Nice! :D

Zeegra

1. +1 Wiz... err... Mage level
2. +1 Fort, +1 Ref
3. +5 skill points - +3 Sense Motive, +2 Spellcraft
4. Spell Focus (conjuration)
5. Glitterdust, Detect Thoughts
6. +5 hps (d4+2)

Zottel

1. +1 HD
2. +1 BAB, +1 Will, +1 natural armor, Evasion, 1 bonus trick (Attack²)
3. +1 skill point - +1 Listen
4. Improved Natural Armor
5. N/A
6. +8 hps (d8+2)

I've given Zottel the same hit points as a PC.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
And one more question, since I realized, that Zeegra probably won't summon a familiar, would you allow me to (retroactively) swap it for Enhanced Awareness?

Not a terribly big change, mostly some minor benefits, and it seems to fit nicely with Sense Motive as a class skill. :)

In that case, I'd also add some ranks to Sense Motive instead of some others above...

Bye
Thanee

Old Fezziwig

Thanee: Yes. That's fine.

Everyone: I should've mentioned this earlier, but it slipped my mind. Tome of Magic and Player's Handbook II are in play. This may change some of your choices if you've already levelled. Just let me know what you've changed. :)

Nick

Remove ads