• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Narrated Video Walkthrough

This YouTube video was just sent to me (thanks to Jeremy). It's a narrated D&D 5th Edition encounter, Assault on Drake Hill Holdfast. Rather than a video of a group of gamers playing the game, this video demonstrates 5E by using a narrator, miniatures, and music, as well as pop-up text information. Certainly a novel approach to gameplay videos, which traditionally can be difficult to watch.

This YouTube video was just sent to me (thanks to Jeremy). It's a narrated D&D 5th Edition encounter, Assault on Drake Hill Holdfast. Rather than a video of a group of gamers playing the game, this video demonstrates 5E by using a narrator, miniatures, and music, as well as pop-up text information. Certainly a novel approach to gameplay videos, which traditionally can be difficult to watch.

[video=youtube;DqlNrtTZ3ek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqlNrtTZ3ek[/video]

Esper the Bard

First Post
Hey everyone, it's Esper here! I am glad you are enjoying my 5e Combat video. Thank you for the support and feedback, and make sure to stop by my YouTube channel (repsesper) to subscribe. The next part in this series should be ready tonight or tomorrow.

On a related note regarding the link ParagonofVirtue posted, I created "the Tomb of Blacktongue" a little over a year ago using the D&D Next playtest rules I had at the time. It is basically part 0 of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads