D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape- In Through the Out Door (Full)

Unsung

First Post
Back-country road trips through the wilds of Canada are one of my current hobbies. Probably a lot harder to wander across the border by accident these days, more's the pity.

Shayuri

First Post
Hullo all. Sorry about my delay in posting. I haven't forgotten, and I have a post worked up. Just got to be too tired by the time I finished other stuff tonight, so I will post tomorrow.

Unsung

First Post
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] Don't worry about it. We got off to a pretty awesome start, and I'm alright with things slowing down a little bit now. Life happens.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Lili wrinkles her tiny eyebrows at all the talk that is above her head. "Why, I have never heard of so many of those places." She stops to consider for a moment before her face bursts with excitement, "Oh, but you've never been to the FeyWild? It is the most beautiful place you could ever visit! Not like this dark and dingy place." She waves her arms about as she speaks, tiny bits of glittering sparkle flying here and there as she does. "It is full of life and love and light and all the colors of the rainbow and more, and yes, rainbows are everywhere! The air smells like the most fragrant lily you have ever smelled and there are meadows full of gorgeous flowers and glittering waterfalls everywhere with the freshest waters and trees so tall you could never fly high enough to reach the tops! But you must watch out for the trees because sometimes they whisper secrets on the wind after you have left them. Trees, they are a jealous lot, jealous that you can travel around and they cannot. It's sad, really." She looks forlorn but only for a moment before coming alive again. "Oh, but the night time might even be more fantastic than the day there! The moon is almost as bright as the sun and the stars twinkle like the brightest diamonds in the sky. The parties," she signs, "The parties. Our revelries last for days and days, all the scrumptious food and drink you could ever imagine and all the companionship you might desire too. And, of course, herbs of the greatest potency to lift the veil between worlds and help you find your true destiny." She stops to smile at the occupants of the table, then she shrugs her shoulders with a small tinkling sound, her cares fleeting. "Those parties I already miss. But I must see the world so here I am."

Sounds like Ponyville. :D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Imagine the most annoyingly sweet, bright and light place you can imagine full of sickenly happy cute little fairies :D

Unsung

First Post
Well, it appears the party has somehow anticipated the planned detour of the campaign into the joint Quasielemental Planes of Sugar and Spice...

Remove ads