D&D and the rising pandemic

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I’ma wait another few weeks before I even THINK about trying to get a haircut.
I'm looking for a barber that is making appointments not taking walk-ins.
Before I decide to cut my own hair and end up having to wear a "mask" that covers everything from the neck up.

On the plus side, when I do finally get a haircut I will lose 5 lbs in an hour - without having to go on a diet.

ccs

41st lv DM
Talk about failing that persuasion roll....

"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany also backed the administration’s response, saying, “President Trump is committed to a data-driven approach to safely reopening the country. His steadfast leadership has saved American lives, and the American people recognize his leadership.”

Taken from As deaths mount, Trump tries to convince Americans it’s safe to inch back to normal

Zardnaar

Legend
I can't fathom the difficulty of a 20 story ascent after a long night at the pub. That, right there, is the stuff of nightmares.

Well most of the old Soviet era apartments are 5 or 9 stories. New ones are talker but it's funny if they don't have lifts.

High density apartments don't really exist here. I think in my local the tallest building is 10 stories and it's office space.

Whole country is basically a farm, suburb or nature park.

Hussar

Legend
Well most of the old Soviet era apartments are 5 or 9 stories. New ones are talker but it's funny if they don't have lifts.

High density apartments don't really exist here. I think in my local the tallest building is 10 stories and it's office space.

Whole country is basically a farm, suburb or nature park.

Makes sense. You want to keep your sheep as close to the ground as possible. :D

ad_hoc

(they/them)
More of this happening.

I'm not sure if this is just the news but from an outsider it looks like America is unraveling (more than usual).

Things are not going to be good when they get their resurgence in cases. Florida and Texas are the places to watch right now, if they become the next epicenter I think they're going to be in big trouble.

Remove ads