D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
I really think long-internalized Japanese customs involving mask wearing for health reasons- and other cultural factors- are major reasons why Japan avoided an Italian-style covidpocalypse.

I think that's a large reason.

Gonna get shot online if you bring up cultural factors though. NZs more egalitarian than UK/USA. Prime Minister is the rugby team captain and she sold it as a team effort evoking the war years. Country fell in line in about 4 days.

Zardnaar

Legend
Without even infecting them!

Hey, people in charge of handling these crises are often not much more qualified to handle this than I am.

Well for some if them you could replace with a brick and get better results.

The brick would sit there and do nothing. That's an improvement over some nation's.

NotAYakk

Legend
The most amazing thing about covid-19 is that it has magically transformed everyone into epidemiologists.
everyones_an_epidemiologist_2x.png

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So it looks like more of Covid-19’s symptoms and deadlier effects are linked to excessive clotting.

They still don’t know why the virus causes clots, and the article points out that sometimes- as in the case of Nick Cordero- the blood thinners used to treat the clotting result in terrible side effects.

Remove ads