D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
Ah crap! Now the dolphins are gonna get Covid. What is wrong with people? Stay home. Stay away from dolphins. Wear your scuba mask.

Heh you got it.

Pre Covid how about Orca?

Well apparently mask use on public transport day 1 under new rules was good.

$300 ($210 USD approx) fine if you don't wear one though. Voluntary doesn't work so well.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Heh you got it.

Pre Covid how about Orca?

Well apparently mask use on public transport day 1 under new rules was good.

$300 ($210 USD approx) fine if you don't wear one though. Voluntary doesn't work so well.

I've been caught by needing a mask, not trying to get on a bus but I've gone for a long walk and then realised I forgot a mask and had to walk home. To be fair I probably need the exercise. I do need to get in the habit of taking a mask with me though.

Zardnaar

Legend
I've been caught by needing a mask, not trying to get on a bus but I've gone for a long walk and then realised I forgot a mask and had to walk home. To be fair I probably need the exercise. I do need to get in the habit of taking a mask with me though.

Yeah we're not used to it even moreso down here.

I just avoid going anywhere we need them. Got used to using the phone app.

On Saturday night all of our family was pulling phones out of pockets to use the QR code. No one wore masks though not that we have to anyway.

If we had an out break would use them more. I don't think we've seen a local case since April maybe May idk.

Half expecting Queenstown to get some cases now.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve found hanging one by the ear loop on a button can help. Also, the pocket clip on a pen or telescoping pointer (another handy tool, these days) can secure a mask by the loop as well.

Zardnaar

Legend
With 1/17 the population about X4 as many cases.

French Polynesia thought tourism was a good idea.

10 nation's currently Covid free. All in the Pacific (Vanuatu, Samoa, Palau, Micronesia etc).

Zardnaar

Legend

Present for you.

eb3d03b.jpg

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I’ve found hanging one by the ear loop on a button can help. Also, the pocket clip on a pen or telescoping pointer (another handy tool, these days) can secure a mask by the loop as well.
I'm thinking of leaving some next to my wallet and phone. I never (well, hardly ever) forget those so that should remind me. The problem is that the box is in the main dining room so that the flat members can access them. When I leave, I don't typically go through there.

Remove ads