D&D and the rising pandemic

UK gave up on the herd plan.

We just cut 80% of flights to Australia, benefits going up $25 dollars, wage subsidies of $500+ per week.

Probably gonna cancel D&D until further notice. Probably be end of campaign realistically.
Thats sad. Im sad.

Maybe you could use it as time to prepare a couple of extra fantastic side adventures so that when your group gets back together you come back guns blazing. With a bang right out of the gate.

I hate seeing good things end...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Some interesting insight on the differences between Italy & S. Korea, and how those differences may impact the results of their efforts.

Celebrim

Legend
UK gave up on the herd plan.

Since I estimate from their death clustering that they have about 47000 undocumented cases, that's probably for the best.

The USA is in about the same shape, but at least we are bigger and can absorb that. But exponential growth no matter how much people see it always surprises human intuition. There are a few US communities that are going to be shocked by how quickly the situation evolves.

Zardnaar

Legend
Some interesting insight on the differences between Italy & S. Korea, and how those differences may impact the results of their efforts.

Interesting. I remember being told in the 90s women have a better chance of surviving extreme situations. The nurse wasn't to sure if it was genetic or lifestyle though.

Zardnaar

Legend
Since I estimate from their death clustering that they have about 47000 undocumented cases, that's probably for the best.

The USA is in about the same shape, but at least we are bigger and can absorb that. But exponential growth no matter how much people see it always surprises human intuition. There are a few US communities that are going to be shocked by how quickly the situation evolves.

Yup be interesting in a week.

San Francisco in lock down.

HarbingerX

Rob Of The North
Just watched an epidemiologist say that over the long term the whole population will get exposed. Then it will become another childhood disease like measles or chickenpox. Just need to slow it down enough to prevent a health system collapse to minimize the scale of deaths. Treatments are coming and a vaccine in 18 months.

Remove ads