D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
Interesting video.

I knew Israel was doing well but they're best in world.

USA is doing better than a few places.

Anyone know if The Guardian is a good source. Not to familiar with them relative to BBC/NBC/CNN/Reuters.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
The triage model is to protect those most likely to die if they get sick, then those whose labor is most necessary for communities to continue functioning. Those of us who are more likely to survive a bout of the thing, and who won't stop basic infrastructure if we get sick, can wait.
Yes, of course. What I mean is that the deceases caused by this virus skirt a bit younger than with influenza. With influenza the curve is basically exponential, with this thing the curve is normal, getting as much people in their fifties and forties as people in their seventies and sixties. Yet -at least in my country- they are distributing the vaccine as if it was the influenza, disproportionally targeting people over 65. They aren't even accounting for people with other diseases that have proven to be very lethal when catching Covid -like diabetes-. Like I said they are still stuck in the influenza mindset, treating this as if it was influenza, it is not, and that is why this triage isn't working.

Zardnaar

Legend
Bwahahahah then usans such as myself are doomed. We have people in congress who think jewish space lasers are starting fires in california.

Personally I was hoping for one if the microchip vaccines. 5G mind control one would be great.

Preferably purple or blue.

Hell they can inject me with the whole damn iPhone.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Personally I was hoping for one if the microchip vaccines. 5G mind control one would be great.

Ah but you know its not the congress woman's fault because "they" let her believe this nonsense. Our country is truly doomed.

Last edited:

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin

Local response: "They gave water to kids with cancer instead of chemo to save a buck. Do you think this miser penny pinching Government is going to spend billions of dollars on mind control chips?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases