D&D and the rising pandemic

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A bit bigger again this week (albeit with a few places in the NE moving back to green).

Without measures to stop the spread, spreading is inevitable. The hope is, that like so far in New England, the level of immunity from previous infection or vaccination is sufficient to keep the hospitals from going under again.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Update on a side-thread:

I have been paying student loans even though they were in forebearance, wanting to take advantage of 0% interest so my money efficiently takes down principle and I get more "mileage" out of my payments.

I got a letter from my student loan lender.*

FINISHED !!!

* Contrary to some common chatter elsewhere, not a bank but a specialized student-loan-only finance firm.

G

Guest 7034872

Update on a side-thread:

I have been paying student loans even though they were in forebearance, wanting to take advantage of 0% interest so my money efficiently takes down principle and I get more "mileage" out of my payments.

I got a letter from my student loan lender.*

FINISHED !!!

* Contrary to some common chatter elsewhere, not a bank but a specialized student-loan-only finance firm.
Congratulations! That's a huge weight no longer to have around your neck.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
WHO HAD MONKEYPOX FOR 2022?
1653190437232.jpeg

Hussar

Legend
Was a bit bored today so went back to the first post and started reading. Not the whole thread just some semi random samples.

Oh Hussar of 2020. You sweet summer child. Sheesh.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
With the high availability of home tests, the case numbers are becoming less reliable. Many people around me are testing at home, self-isolating, and only become an officially counted case if they go to the doctor.

Our wastewater signal dropped by about a third this week, though. It may be the current surge in our area is on its way out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases