• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D bonanza!!

EricNoah

Adventurer
June is busting out all over ... with D&D games for me! I'm playing my half-orc wizard in Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil three times; I'm playing my dwarven rogue/fighter in a homebrew campaign called Queen's Island on two (possibly three) dates; I have the Chicago EN World Gameday, of course, where I'll be in games with famous folk like Piratecat and Mark "CreativeMountain" Clover; and I'm running my Bastion of Faith game two times (once with a smaller group of players bringing new characters into the game, and then once with the full group).

Summer is usually a pretty dead time to get D&D games together as folks don't want to miss a beautiful summer afternoon or evening, but I've been blessed with a bounty so far!

Just had to share...

Last edited:

Wow! After missing almost 50% of my Witchfire Trilogy game, I've had to declare a "vacation" from D&D for a month or so until I get over all the family reunions and stuff that I'm doing this summer.

Good luck! Sounds like fun.

Shade Murphy

First Post
I live smack dab in the middle of Missouri with an anti-social wife. I'm sure other posters and I envy you, Eric. Have fun and get PC to update his story hour so we can live vicariously through you guys.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Shade Murphy said:
an anti-social wife.

Oh, gosh, for some reason that made me laugh. And also ask, "What does that have to do with you not getting to play D&D?" I'm curious! (In my relationship I'm the anti-social one. No, that's not true. I'm not shy, either, really, I just don't go out of my way to meet or talk to new people. Ok, Eric, stop blabbering on and on...)

I's about to say...

If I had an anti-social wife, I'd play D&D and lot more. It's all the "social activity" she schedules for me that kills my evening schedule all the time... :D

Shade Murphy

First Post
She just doesn't like people. Also my horny friends can't keep their eyes to themselves. At least that's what she says. I don't pay attention. Also she thinks I live in a fantasy world. She thinks I eat, drink, and sleep D&D. The list goes on and on. I get to play maybe once or twice a month. With two or three of my buddies. No girls allowed because it would be like having two territorial cats together. But at least I get top play unlike some people on the boards.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Shade Murphy said:
Also my horny friends can't keep their eyes to themselves.

It's probably not their eyes you need to worry about!

But at least I get to play unlike some people on the boards.

Well once a month is my norm, too, so don't feel bad. It's just this month all the games I'm in happened to just fall into place, so to speak.

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
I haven't had a chance to play in a inperson game in about 6 months. Due to living about 30 miles away from my former gaming group. Also doesn't help that I don't drive. Oh well I play in a lot of games over IRC...

Shade Murphy

First Post
It's probably not their eyes you need to worry about!

These are good friends of mine since childhood. I honestly belive them when they say they don't realize their doing it. I've talked to them about it and we've come to the conclusion that most if not all women are crazy and there is no hope of understanding thier motives. And to think it only took me 22 years to figure it out.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Shade Murphy said:
I've talked to them about it and we've come to the conclusion that most if not all women are crazy and there is no hope of understanding thier motives.

Women! You can't live with 'em ... pass the beernuts.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads