• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D3.5] Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments (OOC)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Skill points at 1st level: (2+int(0)) X 4 = 8 + 4 (racial bonus) = 12
Skill points at 2nd level: 2+int(0)) = 2 + 1 (racial bonus) = 3

Total skill points to spend = 15

Concentration: 5 (rank) + 2 (con) = 7
Knowledge (Religion): 3 (rank) + 0 (int) = 3
Tumble: 3 (rank) – 1 (dex) = 2
Spellcraft: 4 (rank) + 0 (int) = 4

Sorry, It was my fault, I forgot to add ability modifiers.

I see the mix-up now. Tumble is a cross-class skill for Clerics so you'll need to adjust the number of points you're spending there.

Helfdan

First Post
re skill points: Valen has exactly 48 skill points, as a 3rd level human ranger with 12 int: 32 lvl1, and 8 for every other level.

Down-time business: Valen had three main goals in returning to Azgund.
1- Seeking any evidence (perhaps a letter from Herruwen's friends) that could clear Johen.
2-If there is a Tureni embassy, he would like to report all events that transpired to the senior ranger. This could open a door for him to be assigned some sort of mission during the tourney. He would be wiling to represent Turen in the competitions if such is required.
3- Study maps/go on trips to learn the lay of the land around Azgund, what forests are there, beasts, humanoids, wanted brigands, etc. You know, ranger stuff :)

He would definitely have pursued a relationship with Aleera, and would have probably wanted her company on his journeys (#3 above).

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum will be trying to reach his brother. If he can reach him, he'll try to beat his sorry ass (can we say that?) and expell him from the clan, for betraying him.
The rest of the time he'll probably be practicing his fightig skills with Ahodan or Valen. Also he could set up a blacksmith shop or something like that.

Yttermayn

First Post
Aohdan spent some of his time with Muzdum, strengthening their friendship. He also spent some time traveling the area trying to find other centaurs. he does miss the company of his own kind at times. As long as he isn't a fifth wheel for Valen and company, some of that exploration may coincide with Valen's travels. The first thing he did, though, upon coming back was to rest. During this period of rest, he dreamed, strained, prayed, held his breath, meditated, anything he could think of to try to communicate with the voice that helped him out sometimes during the journey to silvergard. He offered to lend his testamonial to exhonorate Johen. He made some purchases, including new horseshoes. Hmmm, that's all I can think of now.

Arkhandus

First Post
Figures I forgot SOME little detail. :heh: Alaric's crow familiar (aka raven familiar) has been taught Azgundi.

Alaric's obviously been busy studying, borrowing Entan's lab to craft his few extra alchemical items, and helping out with construction of the Academy. Without much time for anything else during all that, he's probably just spent his downtime resting, considering his options regarding the information revealed at Silvergard and along the way there, and looking for whatever information he could find in Azgund about the Dragon Plague, The Serpent/Azilyk, and about Vecna. He's bound to be friggin' famous if he solves one of those problems someday, after all. :cool:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Inspection Time!

New Characters

Physical description is great (very musketeer-ish) but a pain to read with the formatting. As for background, what were the circumstances of his being recruited into Lady Anovia's elite guard and the shadow knights?

will work more on the formatting over the weekend, and i am still trying to come up with his recruitment history....

Edit:
Crazy Monkey, what do you think of this...

Edit: move guard recruitment to post with character info

Last edited:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
All Silvergard Players: Looks good, I'll be using that info for jumping off points for your characters (Aohdan, Valen and Aleera coming back into town from their most recent patrol, Alaric at his Arcane Academy office, Muzdum either with Aohdan, Valen and Aleera or at the Smith's Guild working on getting the rights to open his own smithy). Now, where's our resident druid?

Scott DeWar: Most excellent. Lady Nineveh d'Anovia is a very forward thinking individual (she gets in trouble for that in the House of Lords from time to time) so it fits her personality quite well.

All: The Campaign Setting has been updated with information on feats, equipment, domains, spells, notable historical "spell-namers," NPC classes, various variants, and some minor updates to the cosmology and equipment sections. Coming soon: DMG Prestige Classes, Magic Items and more.

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
Hi, I didn't spend any skill points since we didn't level. or did I miss something??

if you're talking of previous levelling, then from L2 to L3, he pushed his key skills from 5 to 6 and added 1 to Listen.

Regarding the Augment SUmmoning, if it cannot be used by a druid, then I'd choose Extend Spell.

As to what Johen does:
1. he will cautiously attempt to clear his name (with the support of others if possible)
2. he will make purchases (already described)
3. he will rather stay in the surrounding woods if any available around Azgund

Edited my sheet to make it clearer.

Attachments

• Johen3c.txt
    3 KB · Views: 54

Remove ads