• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Future] 22nd Century: Solar Odyssey to Hell. [FULL]

Turanil

First Post
Marshmallowfoot said:
I'd be interested in joining if you'd still like another person... I was thinking of possibly taking picture #3a and the associated "investigator" role if that isn't taken already. Can the ship handle an SIA agent? ;)

Lets create a SIA agent. I cannot give pic 3a since 3b (the same person) has been already attributed. I will see to make a new character pic for an agent.

Okay, now the team is complete!

Jay Purr

First Post
Account issues resolved

Greetings All,

I have created a new id for SO2H (sorry - I'm an acronym freak) and I have finally gotten the registration complete. The issue was that my ISP was slow to create a new email account for me, so ENWorld's registration emails were bouncing off their mail server. All better now.

Via email, I requested from Turanil picture #1 and position of Pilot. I know d20-D&D relatively well, but I am a newcomer to d20-Modern & Future. That plus being frightfully busy, so I decided a character that I could "leave on the ship" if necessary seemed reasonable. By the same token, I suppose having a few skills/feats that will be useful for boading and shore leave are inevitable.

Upward, Outward, Onward,
Jay Purr

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hey Jay, welcome aboard. :)

Turanil, just wondering, if the SIA are providing weapons and armour are there any ways we can have them improved upon (add gadgets and mastercrafting) or do we just get standard issue style stuff?

On that note, Brendan's stats are done, it's just taking me a while to figure out his equipment.

Last edited:

Turanil

First Post
I will give a list of equipment when the game begins, and I describe the starship, etc. I will see what armors and weapons the team get. Nonetheless, the idea is that you will get standard equipment (maybe with a few relevant add-ons). If you want to get them improved or modified, you will have to ask HAR-Vee!

Basically there will be: 10 small (easily concealable) hand-gun/blaster; 10 heavy hand-gun/blasters (the equivalent of a Desert Eagle gun); 10 communicator-detector devices (don't know which one yet); and for each character with the Medium Armor Proficiency feat, a full combat armor plus a big laser rifle. There is also 10 Vacuum suits (each one with two helms).

The starship will also have a deal of spare parts just in case.

Last edited:

Liam Forbes

First Post
I plan to be a Tough3/Space Monkey 5. One of the bonus feats listed is spacer, thise seems highly appropiate for the character. However I cannot find it in the SRD. Could someone post it for me please?

Kecia Tavernier

First Post
Spacer
You have a special affinity for spacecraft and space travel.
Benefits: You gain a +2 conus on Computer Use checks made to use onboard spacecraft computer systems, a +2 bonus on Navigate checks when plotting a course through space, and a +2 bonus on all pilot checks made to fly a spacecraft.

Rostek

Explorer
If you have room

Hello, Turanil, I have an interest in playing, should tm_supreme not show. I'd be interested preferably thumb #5 (if, in fact tm isn't on board), or #12b if not.
My char idea is a Steve "Scotty" O'Malley, Chief Engineer.
He got the "Scotty" nickname in referance to the trek character and in mistaken referance to his last name (Irish, not Scottish! :cool: ).
Smart 3/Charismatic 1/Engineer 4
Email me if you have an open spot.
[EDIT: My bad, just noticed the full, ugh, sorry... still, offer stands ;) ]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads