• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern / 4CtF] Windy City Mutants OOC

Shalimar

First Post
Aww... thats so sweet. It looks like Lana gets her knight in shining armor, too bad someone else is already doing the silver polishing.

loxmyth

First Post
Ok, I've been thinking. My disadvantage wasn't really well thought out, and I was very nebulous on what it would be. Now I think I have a disadvantage that would fit Macario/Lizard Lad :)rolleyes:) better:

Cold-blooded: Whenever in a cold environment, Macario's metabolism starts to slow down. He becomes lethargic and sleepy. As such, he can only take a partial action, and his dexterity, speed and initiative (and any other quickness related abilities) are reduced. Additionally, he takes full damage from cold based attacks (ie, regeneration/fast healing wouldn't work on damage sustained from cold attacks).

What do you think? How many points do you think would this be worth?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Loxmyth,

I like it, but I couldn't tell you how many points it would be worth. I thought of another name for your character, though . . .

Chameleon

Regards,
Keia

loxmyth

First Post
Hmmm, I could do Chameleon. It was the first name I thought of and I dismissed it at the time for some reason or another... but I can't recall why at the moment. And I like the sound of it, so Chameleon it is - at least for the time-being.

On another note, I'd just like to say how much I'm enjoying this game. I think it's going great and I really like how Krizzel has managed to introduce most of us into some sort of stressful situation without it feeling railroaded or completely out of left field (Except for maybe that building falling, I really want to know what's up with that :) ). And I'm enjoying the quality of the players too. Kudos, I say!

Krizzel

First Post
Hey! She choose to go to the museum. Is it my fault that was the place that was falling apart? :rolleyes:

Thanks, though! Updates are coming today, with the new addition of music (which took me way too much searching yesterday). BTW I have a very good song for Macario when he first gets to use one of his powers.

Hopefully we'll get past the first day soon, and you guys will get some experience (haven't decided if it will be enough for 2nd level yet - I wanted people to get their powers first, but I suppose I could level you up and then dole out the power points at a later date). Experience will be a flat amount for time spent, and then a varying bonus for each character depending on how much I think they've 'learned' over that time. This will obviously be different for some people if I haven't managed to stress them out yet :D, but it'll even out in the end. Getting the bonus is harder the next time if you already got it the first time, since you need even greater extremes to keep learning.

There's also going to be a roleplaying bonus of course. And lastly I might let all the players vote on who's done the best performance for another small award. I should mention that all the bonus stuff will be small amounts compared to the flat xp award. I want it to be a bonus rather than a penalty to the people who don't get it.

And yeah, I like the sound of Macario's restriction there. I'll stat it up soon. And yes, I need to get back to Lorenzo's powers as well.

Also any opinions on what I should do with Joshua? I don't want to leave him in limbo in case Lichtenhart manages to come back from whatever's happened, and I was liking his portion of the story, too.

Shalimar

First Post
I don't know what to do about josh. I think you could ask the same question about Gwen though.

And lastly I might let all the players vote on who's done the best performance for another small award.

Well, I vote Kit for the best so far, all the music interspersed with her posts, and all the other things she does.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads