• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern / 4CtF] Windy City Mutants OOC

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Krizzel,

I assume you've tried e-mailing Lichtenhart without success? If he doesn't respond, or didn't, you could take his story slower than the rest (sort of a background story) until either Lichtenhart shows up or we meet up with him.

Garyh seems to be available about every two weeks to post for a while (or at least that's the way it seems). Course that should put him at this weekend to post (*keeping fingers crossed*).

As for Lorenzo's powers, I'm interested somewhat on the power we discussed as a minor ability, but going with the powers I discussed previously. If the power we discussed doesn't work (or work yet), then the other two points to start the power would probably go to superspeed 2 ranks. That will help for when he eventually develops flight.

Keia

KitanaVorr

First Post
Shalimar said:
Well, I vote Kit for the best so far, all the music interspersed with her posts, and all the other things she does.

yeah I vote me too! LOL j/k

I think alot of people did really spectacular but here are my notables:

Shalimar - for her steadfast portrayal of stacy - who btw is a tough character to do consistently - I know I would have a hard time with it

loxy - Marcario is interesting and I like what you're doing with him especially now while getting your powers.

those are my two votes

I think everyone else is waiting for their spotlight ;) I know Lana is though how nice is it to have 2 knight-protectors (even if its only for one scene)

Krizzel

First Post
Okay guys, I'm done for tonight ;)

STACY & LORENZO are posted and can finish up anything at the game that they want, or I'll move you on to after.

LANA & JON likewise and I need to know whether you're following Lorenzo or going off somewhere else. Lana & Kate need to meet up with Stacy at 6:45 to go home. I'm giving you two a chance to react to Lorenzo - I'll post Kate's reaction tomorrow.

LINH is posted ;) After talking to the detective she has to go to the hospital.

JOSHUA I will be posting tomorrow - and welcome back ;) I'll be moving you straight to your nightly fight.

And I think I'm still waiting on MACARIO's post, unless I missed it, right? Lemme know if you needed some ideas or additional information or something.

-----

I'll be trying to finish off this first day pretty quick now, glossing over anything but the most important stuff. Hopefully I can get everybody wrapped up at the same time. Then you'll get experience (I'm thinking just enough to move to 2nd, plus the bonuses I discussed above).

While everyone is updating their characters I'll be working on the next set of scenes. We'll be moving ahead to the weekend. Everyone will need to tell me what they're doing through the week (just whatever isn't part of their normal routine) and what plans there are for the weekend.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia - you are a meanie! playing with a teenage girl's emotions like that. :p

Krizzel -

well Lana doesn't have much to do for the rest of the night - she's going to be doing some inward thinking I suppose - lots of moping I'm pretty sure, and when I get into form again (been so tired lately) - more poetry/lit quotes coming out of her mouth I promise!

there might be a scene with Stacy where she tells Stacy about Luke and to be careful herself. Lana is keeping her distance from Luke, not wanting to deal with HIM again - and thinking Luke will just cool off and find some other girl to pick on when he gets bored of not being able to get to her

EDIT:

this weekend Lana is going snowboarding with her father and friends - she wants to enter some boarding competitions - and she's looking into some teaching positions herself for when she finally gets her license to drive (amok)

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Well Stacy is done for the rest of the game. What she does with Eric is up to you feel free to fastforward over it if you want to.

During the rest of the week she is going to go to Cheerleading practice, and also turn in her slip. I plan on asking permission to stay out a little later on Saturday night.

This weekend she will go to the cheerleeding gathering at Melissa's to get into the swing of things, and will bring her dress as well. I hope to let the other girls help me in getting ready to go out with Chris. She'll go out with Chris and stay out as late as she gets permission for. After that she'll be with Chris all of Sunday.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Krizzel said:
JOSHUA I will be posting tomorrow - and welcome back ;) I'll be moving you straight to your nightly fight.

Thaks Krizzel. :)
Joshua is considering if he heas enough money to give Dozer the other half of Ching's debt, so to buy more time for that people. Then he hopes the guys at the gym could find him a daily work next week.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kit -

I know, I'm a meanie. But he doesn't think he's a meanie. He's just trying to help out and thinks he did everything just fine. He's got to keep the good karma rolling.

Krizzle-

Lorenzo doesn't have anything else at the game but to check the grapevines and spend quality time with Becca. The rest of the week will be just living the dream, working on figuring out Becca, hanging out with friends, and planning something fun for the weekend (assuming classes or family don't get in the way).

By the way, Krizzel, the basketball game stuff was very cool. Nice touch.:)

Keia

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia said:
Kit -

I know, I'm a meanie. But he doesn't think he's a meanie. He's just trying to help out and thinks he did everything just fine. He's got to keep the good karma rolling.

yeah I know which is why Lana still has that pesky crush. I suppose a love poem is in order pretty soon...prepare for gagging! :p

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia said:

ps. I somehow think this is more preferable. :)

heheee...I'd wait until you get to see the...er...poem...before you commit to a statement like that...I'm not planning on making it my best literary work...or maybe I might spare Lorenzo...hehehe....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads