[D20 Modern]Department 7 (OOC)

VanorDM

Explorer
@VanorDM;
I am wondering if more information regarding the previous questions are forecoming in the Police Reports and meeting the Police Chief.

Yes, the post I made was based on the total info gathering you all did... It didn't come from one source. It was from newspaper articles, web searches, blogs, talking to people in the bars, ect...

My plan was to have the conversation be RP'ed out. So I didn't give any answers only he/official reports could provide.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
ThWatcher said:
Rodny indicates that he is about to head for that Walmart for the cameras and surveillance equipment. He waits long enough to get a list of anything else anyone needs. He also waits to see if anyone else is going with him. But he doesn't expect anyone else to go with him as the bikers might show up at any time.
What about the items to rig a clothes line type trap? I figure long thin steel cable that we can snap into place across the road and a way to secure it. Then materials for poison or actually poison too. Also better to get the BBQs at Walmart, better price. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
@VanorDM; Not sure if you are waiting for Rory or not, but can our scene with the Police Chief continue while we wait as it only involves two characters? Thanks mate. :)

VanorDM

Explorer
@VanorDM; Not sure if you are waiting for Rory or not, but can our scene with the Police Chief continue while we wait as it only involves two characters? Thanks mate. :)

Actually I was gone for most of this weekend and haven't had much time to post since Thursday. I'll get a post up in a bit.

Felix1459

First Post
Quick question. Are those trees lining the road to the north and south of the street or is that the intended BBQ area?

And is that a house and a barn behind it? And if so is it occuppied? If it is, can we get those people to leave somehow? (Emergency bug tenting?)

Last edited:

VanorDM

Explorer
Quick question. Are those trees lining the road to the north and south of the street or is that the intended BBQ area?

And is that a house and a barn behind it? And if so is it occuppied? If it is, can we get those people to leave somehow? (Emergency bug tenting?)

Ya know, you make a map and think "Well I understand what everything is, so it should be easy to understand for everyone else..." Which is same reason you don't let programmers test their own code.

The trees are trees, that's the area I mentioned that you could set up the trip wire. The building is a house and barn, those belong to the farmer who owns the field the BBQ will happen in.

IIRC the group already cleared it with them to have the BBQ in that field no?

Remove ads