• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern Other Publishers?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Blatant Self Promotion

I'm working on the following for d20 Modern:

The Dragon Earth Gazeteer

Dragon Earth: San Diego

Walking with Dragons

A Lotus Fades (a fictional history)

City of Brass: The Efreet of Dragon Earth

Plus a d20 setting, Tales of the Wolf Folk Sea. (Which them cads at WotC rejected.:))

Alan Kellogg, author of SPAM d20. Where you earn XP by flooding mailboxes with crud.

Last edited:

MythicJustice

Explorer
Brutorz Bill,

we've finally made our announcement for d20 Modern support. Take a look at the thread [Mythic Dreams] Dark Inheritance and visit our website at www.mythicdreams.com .

I hope to hear what you think.

-Chad Justice
Mythic Dreams Studios

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Kewel!
This thread just keeps getting better and better!
Mythus Mage could you give me a little more info on Dragon Earth?

And Mr. Justice I gotta tell ya I am VERY intrigued by your setting, I went to your website and read the short fiction, most interesting. I like how you seem to be tying the old mythologies into a modern setting. Just from the preliminariy info you have provided, I'm sure I'll be using some of your stuff for my Dark Memphis Campaign.

Everyone Please keep the info coming this is Awesome or in the words of Hyrum... SOLID!!
D20 Modern ya gotta love it!

Warm Regards,
Brutorz Bill

Arsenal compatibility with d20 Modern

Arsenal, a compendium of magical firearms, explosives, and armor, was not written using the d20 Modern rules. However, I'll be scarfing up a copy of d20 Modern as soon as it comes out. Soon after, I'll post a compatibility/conversion report at the Perpetrated Press website.

Based on the snippets I've seen so far, I don't expect that much conversion will be necessary to use Arsenal weapons in a d20 Modern campaign.

BTW, you might start seeing Arsenal in stores next week.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Then You Have What the Dragons Know

Brutorz Bill said:
Mythusmage could you give me a little more info on Dragon Earth?

Dragon Earth is a modern day fantasy setting. The things of fantasy have always been around, and so the world has developed with magic and creatures of legend. With additional information added the basilisks I'm working on now will be a part of Dragon Earth.

It is the Year 2003 in Dragon Earth. The world is still recovering from a devastating war, with Imperial China and the U.S.A. trying to work things out after over a century of animosity. France is a pariah, Benin an enigma, and Vietnam is a howling waste. There is more to this tale, but I'm not at liberty to divulge it.

(I can say that something bad has been found on Pluto.;))

Then you have what the dragons know...

(Is that foreshadowing or what?:D)

As to Arsenal: I have the feeling the elves and orcs of Dragon Earth will certainly be able to use some of the weapons etc. included.:p (For peace of mind you really don't want to know what the kobolds would do with them.)

That's my brief report on my d20 Modern setting. More coming when it's available.

Last edited:

MythicJustice

Explorer
Brutorz Bill said:
<snip>

And Mr. Justice I gotta tell ya I am VERY intrigued by your setting, I went to your website and read the short fiction, most interesting. I like how you seem to be tying the old mythologies into a modern setting. Just from the preliminariy info you have provided, I'm sure I'll be using some of your stuff for my Dark Memphis Campaign.
<snip>

I'm very happy we have you intrigued! We have more sneak peaks ready and we will be updating the website every Monday with this new material, so make sure to drop on by again. And you've hit the nail on the head. One of our goals for Dark Inheritance is to tie our legends into a modern setting.

-Chad Justice
Mythic Dreams Studios
http://www.mythicdreams.com

Last edited:

Salyavin

First Post
Hello all.

I would like to mention that Dark Quest Games are also supporting D20 Modern and that over the next few months we are hoping to release converted versions of our Cyber Style Series using the system and that the Whisper City World Setting will also be using that system.

Thank you.

Salyavin.

http://www.darkquest.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads