[D20 Modern] Paths of Legend: Shadowgate (IC)

Fanatic

First Post
Amy nods at the general. Listening to Howie she speaks up. "I think a 9mill weapons for personal safety would be adequate, given the lack of armour on the enemies we've seen, larger clip size and the fact that accidentally shooting one of us probably won't blow a hole in us with that weapon.

As for Dragonscale: I've heard it has not been sanctioned for mass production, although I've heard good things about it. For one, in terms of extra gear aside from standard issue. I would recommend water purification tablets, a multitool and possibly a Ghillie suit for Howie - scouting."

[sblock=OoC Standard Issue Australian Kit]
L85A1 IW (Steyr Aug 80) "Bullpup" with illuminator and bayonet
6-8 boxes of ammunition with tracers (30 rounds)
9 mm pistol with 2-3 magazines (15 rounds)
4 frag grenades
2 flash grenades
combat knife
light-duty vest
kevlar helmet
mesh load-bearing vest
MOLLE backpack (with rain suit, chemical/biological suit, sleeping bag, MREs)
fatigues and jacket, combat boots,
gas mask
night vision goggles
squad-level radio
2 canteens (1 quart)
2 white smoke grenades
first aid pouch.

I also assume Amy will be carrying Standard Issue Medical Pack (Combat medic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Howie points at amy and says"Sir, What she said. Although I prefer the .45. On a personal basis. Sir"

Yttermayn

First Post
Connor looks a little uncomfortable as the discussion moves into equipment. Finally he speaks, in a subdued tone toward the general. "In addition to the standard kit, I would request a few units of... well, could you show me what types of explosive materials are at our disposal?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Connor looks a little uncomfortable as the discussion moves into equipment. Finally he speaks, in a subdued tone toward the general. "In addition to the standard kit, I would request a few units of... well, could you show me what types of explosive materials are at our disposal?"
Howie grinss like a Kid at christmas

' I am going to like this team!' he thinks to himself, then, " Ah, yes general. some C-4, caps and both timed detonators and a hand detonator and some blasting cord,... any thing else?"

Shayuri

First Post
For once, Nathan was able to swallow his smartass reply, perhaps intuiting that delivering one to a general was not a sign of MIT-level intelligence. He did scribble a few notes on a piece of scratch paper though.

"There's a few things I'd like to get too, before we go. Sample collection and containment tools, for a start. Annnd...well here's a list. These crystal 'bobbers' will need some nonstandard stuff for me to diagnose them."

He nods importantly...perhaps wishing he got to ask for cool stuff like explosives in his line of work.

Remove ads