A Tale Of Lonely Whispers

Kaodi

Adventurer
Theodore was having a nightmare. Warsavage and his fellow knights had driven off the first wave of undead that had attacked town at dusk, but soon darkness had overtaken them. They had lit a number of bonfires out past their defensive line, fed them with dead bodies, but they were slowly sputtering out. Just beyond the light of the flames shuffling of many feet could be heard. Then a cacophonous moaning arose and the horde advanced into the dying light. Rotting, shambling corpses dressed in torn and filthy clothing of all kinds, including bloody uniforms of Lastwall worn over rent and battered armour. Suddenly the undead were upon them, and it was all Theodore could do to chop and hack apart his fallen countrymen and -women as they reached him. Friends and comrade were falling left and right, and suddenly he heard a wailing behind him. He turned, and in that moment he saw his wife stumbling towards him, sobbing tears of blood, her life pouring out from multiple mortal wounds. And in her arms was their young daughter. But as terrible as the scene was, nothing could prepare him for the horror of the realization that their daughter... had already been turned. She was clawing and biting at her mother. But as Theodore took a step closer he was tackled from behind - the horde was on him. He screamed - and the scene shifted. The ground beneath him was hard, but it was moving, bumping up and down. He was in a wagon, and they were riding hard. Warsavage struggled to get up. Behind the wagon the horde was coming, a wave of corpses stumbling over one another. He blinked and they were right behind the wagon! Clawing to get up and inside - to get at him. He tried to scream again - but there was no sound. A nearly skeletal form clawed its way over the others and into the wagon, its bony hands grasping at his fe-

Suddenly everything goes black. Warsavage frantically cast about, breathing heavily, covered in a cold sweat. Where did they go? Down past his feet there is a faint scraping sound. He pulls himself up into a sitting position and his eyes begin to make sense of the dim light. He is in a cramped room with dark walls and a stone floor. At the far end of the room is a set of iron bars, only faintly illuminated by flickering light from what is likely a torch. He can smell the burning pitch. But there is a shadowy figure clawing at the lock. What is it!? Wait... this is the prison. Theodore is in Molthune. This isn't Lastwall. Suddenly there is a click and the iron doors begin to swing inward. He can feel the fear rising again as he struggles to his feet and gets ready to defend himself.

"Not a ghost," comes the whisper of a husky, feminine-sounding voice. "Though you look like you've seen a few of those." Theodore can make out the shadowy outline of a woman now as she approaches, though he cannot quite discern her features yet. "I'm making a break for it, and I'm guessing you've had enough of the Molthune military's hospitality too. So whaddya say? Want to chance it with me, or should I let you get back to sleeping and whatever is haunting you?"

He paused a moment to collect his thoughts. Theodore had mostly tried to avoid the attention of his fellow prisoners in the time he had spent in this cell. He only rarely went out to the yard, and mostly only because they were forced to when a crew came to clean. He should probably have been thankful that authorities here were into hygiene like that - in many places they would happily throw you down a hole and wait for you to die in your own filth. There were not that many female prisoners in this jail though and if he had to guess this might be that woman he had caught looking his way once or twice. She had had a vaguely orcish look about her, though at a glance you might have thought her pallid skin was a sign of sickliness. Especially given her wiry build. That woman had had a thick mane of coarse hair too, somewhere between dirty blonde and chestnut brown, which fit with the silhouette before him.

"The guards have a schedule, and I gotta get moving," the voice comes again. "So are you staying in, or are you getting out?"
 

log in or register to remove this ad

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

Theodore was still breathing heavily from the nightmare as he stared at the shadow in the now open doorway. Thoughts of his wife and daughter still haunted his vision, of turning and cutting them down himself, to spare them the horrors of undeath -- to spare himself the horror of remembering them that way.

Theo shook himself out of the nightmarish reverie. What was out there for him? Why should he escape? But then, what was there for him in this prison but death? Death might be welcome. But he heard his father’s voice in his head. Stop being useless! His father was a hard, ambitious man. If Theo was to die, perhaps he could get himself killed doing something useful to the world.

“I’m coming,” Theo said, his voice raspy from disuse. He pulled himself up and joined the woman at the door, trying to stare into the gloom. He had nothing but the ragged clothes on his back. If this was some sort of trap, a temptation, well, he might take some of these prison bastards with him. The guards in these places were often little more than the criminals themselves.

Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The woman nods and turns to head back into the corridor, turning rightward in the direction of the torchlight. As you exit the cell you get a glimpse of her face, her expression one of purpose - it is indeed the orcish-looking woman. She waves you forward and the two of you begin to creep down the hallway. From this angle it is hard to make out anything more about her other than the glow of the flames in her unkept hair, but as you the light slowly gets brighter you think the back of her prison tunic has been torn open horizontally and - is that blood slowly soaking into the dusty material?

The corridor suddenly takes a sharp turn to the left as you reach the ensconced torch. "One of the guards should be just up in the room ahead," whispers the woman to you. "We need to get the jump on him else we are going to be in for a rough night. If we can get a hold of his key we can unlock the door that leads to the old garbage shute." She does not really elaborate on the plan past that point but it seems a bit self-explanatory.

As you look ahead you can indeed see that the corridor appears to open up into a better lit room ahead. And with some light at your back you get a clearer look at the tear in the back of her garb and the ugly looking gash across her back underneath. You have seen enough blood to know the wound is fresh, likely incurred during this escape attempt. But there is little time to worry about that now as you have reached the guardroom!

OOC: Roll Stealth for initiative.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

Theodore considered the orcish woman’s wound. That would need to be treated soon, though he didn't have the supplies. He would have to deal with that later. Right now he had to focus on getting the keys off the guard without him raising the alarm. He charged into the room at the guard.

Stealth initiative: 1D20+2 = [8]+2 = 10

Assuming it’s a small room, I will Stride, Power Attack. If the distance is farther than 25, then I will Sudden Charge (Stride, Stride/Strike, Disarm or Trip, if he isn’t armed)
Action: Stride
Action: Power Attack
Action: Unarmed Power Attack: 1D20+10 = [19]+10 = 29
2D4+4 = [4, 3]+4 = 11

If that’s a crit: 22 damage
OR
Use that Strike (29) and first damage (8) after the charge. (If crit, 22 damage).
Disarm (if armed) or Trip (with Athletics with Assurance) 14 vs Reflex DC.

Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The guardroom is squarish and sparsely equipped with a stout rectangular wooden table, the narrow end which is pushed up against the wall to the left, along with a few wooden chairs. A satchel of some sort sits on the table resting against the wall, and there are a number of empty mugs and some crude dice. The room is lit by a pair of torches on opposite sides of the room, and it appears there are a number of exits, including a door to the left on the opposite wall, one ahead on the wall to the right, and one on the wall to the left.

Then, as predicted, there is the guardsman, sitting at the table with his back turned to you. He has broad shoulders but appears a bit on the thin side. The woman silently creeps up behind him and attempts to bop him on the head, but at the last moment he suddenly moves to stand up and her blow slides completely ineffective by his helm. She attempts to hit him in stomach with her other hand and maybe wind him but her fist does not pair up well against the scales of his hauberk.

The guard splutters for a moment as he gathers his wits and shouts, "Prisoners! They're escaping!" before pulling a lacquered club from his belt and trying to swing it at your fellow escapee but she manages to put her hand on his arm and stymie the blow. And at that moment you charge in and absolutely clobber him with a punch right to the face. He stumbles and keels over, but unfortunately the damage has been done and you hear the sound of a bell being rung.

The orcish woman swears, it sounds like something in the guttural tongue of her people, and practically falls on the guard as she grasps for the keys. "They're will be more here any moment - we've got to get moving through that door!" she proclaims as she pulls the keys off the guardsman's belt and hands them to you, pointing to the wooden and iron door a few steps away on the left side of the room.

OOC: Initiative: Woman 18, Unconscious Guard 14, Theo 10

We are still on combat time. After she hands you the keys you have three actions.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

Theodore took the keys. “Grab whatever weapons he might have,” he told the woman. Theo grabbed up the pack on the table as he passed toward the door. One never knew what might be in it. They could look later. Right now, he focused on unlocking the door.

Action: Stride to door
Action: Grab pack
Action: Unlock door.

Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Grabbing the lacquered club from where it had come to rest after rolling away from the unconscious guard's hand the woman quickly moves to your side and pushes open the door. "There, on the right," she says, pointing towards another door about twenty feet down another darkened corridor. From the door in this room opposite to you comes the sound of what is likely someone fumbling with keys. "Hurry!" your companion says.

You move down the hallway and come to another stout wooden door banded with iron. Rather than being locked it seems to be secured with an attached iron bar that your are forced to pull up into the open position. But the door does not seem to budge; it is stuck!

OOC: Initiative: Woman 18, Theo 10

I am taking the liberty of assuming you would do the obvious thing with your first two actions mostly because it all leads to saying, 'Make an athletics check to force open the door!' anyway.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

Theo hurried down the corridor to the next door. He grasped the iron bar and grunted, as the door wouldn’t open. He growled and put his shoulder into it, trying to force the door open.

Action: Athletics: 1D02+8 = [1]+8 = 9
And that is possibly a Critical Fail.
Action: If I get extra actions, I will take an Athletics check with Assurance for the next two, giving me a 14.
Action:

Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
OOC: Yes, it would be difficult to succeed when you roll 1d02 rather than 1d20, ;) . I will just go ahead and roll again for you with the proper die to keep things moving.

Athletics: 1D20+8 = [14]+8 = 22


Your slam a heavy shoulder into the door and despite its protest you manage to pop it open. It swings inward roughly and you stumble forward but manage to keep your feet. You can barely make out the inside of the gloomy room but you do notice the distinct round shadow of an opening in the middle of the room.

Your shoulder aches a little. You have been stuck in here for a while and lost some of your conditioning. But you do not have long to think about it as your fellow escapee follows you into the room with a breathless, "Freedom!" She takes a moment to look back to you and says, "I hope you do not mind a little dirt, because I doubt it is going to pretty down there." And then she steps forward and takes the plunge. You can hear more guards approaching just down the hall, yelling, "Stay where you are!"
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

OOC: Oops! Didn’t notice I had flipped the numbers around! Sorry.


Theodore rubbed his shoulder, peering into the darkness. He didn’t have the night vision of an orc, and only just made out the dark hole in the middle of the room. “What is this place?” But she was already disappearing down the hole, and he could hear the guards yelling at him.

It was now or never. Theo plunged into the hole after the orc woman.

Action:
Action:
Action:

Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The tumble down into the darkness is rough and painful, though mercifully short, - and disgustingly smelly. You land beside the orc-blooded woman in a pile of trash and other filth, and while you do not really want to think about what is mixed in there at least it did an admirable job of breaking your fall. "Ugh, that's nasty," comes her voice and you can vaguely make out her shape as it rises from the heap.

Once again it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust to the change in lighting. The garbage shute seems to exit into a small cave, and a ways away you see its mouth opening up to the night sky. You are so close. After pausing to wipe her hands off for a moment your companion reaches down to give you a hand up and says, "Come on, we're not out of, or, well, into the woods ye-" but as she pulls you forward you feel her suddenly tense up. There is an odd squishing sound and she exclaims, "We're not alone down here!" as a wave of filth washes over you. When you turn to see the source a heap of garbage behind you seems to be moving, oozing, your way.

OOC: Initiative: Woman 18, Creature 16, Theo 10

You have taken 5 damage from the fall. Make a Reflex save. The creature is about ten feet away.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

Theodore grunted as he landed in the muck and garbage, his hip throbbing from the impact. He heard the orc woman muttering, and shared her sentiments. But he could see the stars and freedom ahead.

Taking the woman’s hand to get to his feet, Theo turned at the sound when she warned him.

“Run!” he told the woman. “We’re close!”

OOC: If it’s possible (I know he’s last in initiative), Theo will Stride, Stride Stride to the exit. If, as seems likely, someone gets attacked, he will Power Attack, Attack, rolls below.



Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 27/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Both you and your companion have enough presence of mind to duck away from the worst of the trash and detritus flung your way by whatever has made its lair in this heap of castoffs. You make a run for it, with her close behind you, and you burst out of the cave mouth and into the light of a clear and beautiful night sky - not that you have the opportunity to stop and appreciate it. Ahead of you the rough and rocky ground, covered with a few tufts of hardy grass, slopes downwards towards the treeline maybe seventy to eighty feet away.

"I see them!" suddenly comes a shout from behind you, and up upon the battlements a sentry looses an arrow. The woman besides you cries out in pain and stumbles as it plunges through the back of her shoulder and then comes out the front. You can make out the glistening blood. But she does not fall and desperately barks, "Keep moving! Go!" The two of you run headlong into the darkened woods.

You keep running. The guards are likely to have sent men to recover you, though given your head start and the denseness of the woods they may decide to give up before too long. You cannot afford to take that chance though and you keep pushing through the brush until finally your companion lets out a strained gasp and collapses against a rotting stump. An anguished sound escapes as she forces herself to turn over though she cannot rest backwards due to the arrow shaft still protruding both front and back. Sweat streams down her face as she glances upwards and quips, "Well that was exciting."
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune prison
Night

“Exciting is one word for it,” Theodore said, falling against the stump beside her, breathing heavily. “You’re hurt. Let me look at it.” He prodded the arrow “I can remove this. It will be painful. We will need to stop the bleeding. We should try and find a stream or something for some clean water. But I can’t do much more until I get a healer’s kit,” he told her. “Do you know where we are? Is there a village nearby? That might be the first place they look, though. Let’s see what we have.”

Theo pulled around the backpack he had grabbed from the guard’s table to see what it contained. Their most immediate need was clean cloth for bandages.


Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 27/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
When you take a moment to look through the satchel you swiped from the guardroom you are relieved to discover that the contents amount to an emergency medical kit or sorts. There are some clean bandages, tools you can use to try and stitch up the wounds, as well as herbs that might help with disinfecting.

You quickly grab the things you need and the woman leans forward as you snap off the feathered end of the arrow shaft. She groans in pain, though the sound is mixed with an attempt at laughter, when you pull the rest of the arrow out through the front of her shoulder, but there is a small sigh of relief when it is out. "I am glad you seem to have a hand for this," she says as you dab in a bit of poultice before wrapping bandages. "I think would have been even less pleasant had I had to patch me up myself."

She indulges in a few more moments of catching her breath as she briefly scans the forest around you. "This is the edge of the Duskshroud Forest, and if you ran east straight through, assuming you were not eaten in the meantime, you would come out pretty close to the border with Druma," she then says. "I imagine they will send word to the border patrols to keep an eye open for us that way. But if we were to be careful and, say, head south back towards the open farmlands we might be able to escape their notice."

"I was looking into something outside a quiet place called Azure Creek a number of villages over when I got picked up by the authorities. Imprisonment has been a bit of a, well, setback but I am optimistic that luck will be with me, this time, and no one else will have been poking around while I have been otherwise engaged. So to answer your question I guess there are plenty of villages around. The more pressing question might be whether we can procure a change of clothes before we have to steal some. Prison uniforms do tend to stick out a bit, might be we will have to hunker down during the day and stick to cross country travel by night."

She gives a small chuckle, momentarily interrupted by a pang from her shoulder, before adding, "I doubt anyone would buy the ol' 'robbed by bandits' routine from the pair us anyway."
 
Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune/Duskshroud Forest
Night

Once Theodore had the orcish woman bandaged, he turned to his own injuries from the fall in the pit, wrapping his ankle.

“Had a bit of training in Vigil,” Theo said, naming the fallen capital of Lastwall, “so I can do a decent patch job. We will need to keep an eye on that. No telling what was in that filth we landed in.”

Theo repacked the healer’s kit as the woman told him where they were. He considered what he knew of Molthune. Darkshroud Forest. That tracked. He had been taken shortly after landing in Eranmas on a refugee ship from Lastwall. She was right that they would expect them to head for the border with Druma.

“South to the plains,” he mused. “Around the forest instead of through? You have people in this Azure Creek place that could help?” he asked the orcish woman. “By the way, I don’t think I got your name. I am Theo Warsavage,” he introduced himself, “and you have my thanks.” He offered his hand.

“Night travel will be best, until we can clean up and change,” Theo agreed.

OOC: I used Battle Medicine on the orc woman, so she is immune to that for 1 day. But I can still use Treat Wounds on her if she needs more healing. That is repeatable every hour. I will put a roll below.


Action: Battle Medicine
Medicine: 1D20+4 = [7]+4 = 11
Unsuccessful. Immune for 1 day.
Action: Treat Wounds
Medicine: 1D20+4 = [14]+4 = 18
Restored HP: 2D8 = [1, 4] = 5

Action: Treat Wounds on orcish woman
Medicine: 1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13
Failure, so immune for 1 hour

Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
She takes your hand. She has a strong grip - not surprising of course, but her hand still fits nearly into yours, not a great big 'mitt' like you have seen on many orcs. "Shaveda," she replies. "Shaveda Gholdast in full, though I do not think about the latter much in the day to day." She lets go of your hand. "And the feeling is mutual - I might have swung making it out on my own, but I would not have fancied being out here alone without any weapons or gear."

The woman, Shaveda, climbs to her feet with a visible wince. "I would not say that I have people in Azure Creek, though there is a guy in one of the villages between here and there who lets me sleep in his barn when I am passing through. People around here tend to be a bit stingy though and keep to themselves - the regime here does not quite have the nobility of spirit that Lastwall ha- , well, had I guess... What a thing..."

There is an uncomfortable pause. "We are probably going to have to work a bit, unless we can get lucky and accost someone in the process of accosting us. But I think we can get back on our feet out there as long as our previous hosts lose interest in catching two escapees. Just keep our heads low, stock up on some supplies, and then if my little research project does not work out we can skip town and head back towards the border."

Once you have packed up the kit she flips the club liberated from the guardsman in her hand and says, "Time to get moving again I suppose. I will keep an eye open for something to eat and somewhere to hunker down for the day once we get closer to morning. You should probably just keep your eyes on me. We do not want to get separated in here."

The two of you keep going through the night at a suitably hurried pace. Along the way there are a few stops to gather some safe-ish looking berries, but it would have been hardly adequate for one person let alone two. As the stars begin to dim from view and light breaks out between the trees Shaveda pushes into a small thicket that would give you cover from any searching eyes but not a lot of protection from the elements. "The accommodations leave a bit to be desired but it will be hard to beat the price," she kids. At this point, and with her wounds, she could clearly use some shuteye.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune/Duskshroud Forest
Summer/Day 1/Morning

“Shaveda,” Theo said, repeating her name. “Well met, and you have my thanks.” He helped her climb to her feet, and he managed not to wince when she mentioned Lastwall. It was a hell of a thing indeed that had happened to his adopted home, but not something he wanted to think about, not what happened to his family. Azure Creek sounded like a place a man could possibly start over, he supposed. He found it difficult to care.

“I am no stranger to work,” Theo assured Shaveda as they set out through the wilderness.

He followed Shaveda, who seemed to know her way a bit more. The moon was helpful. The berries they found were enough to stave off hunger pains, but hardly filling. At the first stream, they stopped to wash the filth from the prison from their bodies and clothes. Theo wished they had a canteen.

As day break broke through the trees, they hunkered down out of sight from the day. “Let’s change your bandages,” he said, checking her wound to make sure it wasn’t infected and changing out the bandages. He kept the old ones in case they found a way to boil water and they could be cleaned.

“We should find some water. It will get hot in here,” Theo noted.

Theo figured he should be able to find some water, and maybe a sturdy length of fallen branch for a club.


Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler

Shaveda Gholdast - orcish woman
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
While Shaveda sets about arranging some of the local foliage into a poor facsimile of a bed you push your way back out of the thicket and set about looking for some water. After a couple of false starts where you turned back lest you wander too far off from 'camp' you come across a small stream with clear, running water that is most refreshing when you kneel down for a drink. Unfortunately you do not have anything to carry it in back to the shelter but the stream is near enough for when you need it. And while it is quite shallow it should be sufficient for the two of you to clean yourselves and your clothes off.

As you make your way back to the shelter you spot a fallen branch that, with minimal modification, should make for a serviceable if inelegant bludgeon. You snap off one of the smaller branches jutting from its side and suddenly there is a flapping of wings as the sound disturbs a number of local birds. But after a moment of pause nothing else happens and you quickly break off the other protrusions before retreating the rest of the way to cover.

After fighting back through the thick branches once again you find a rabbit that seems to have wandered in to investigate, but it bolts as soon as it spots you. Shaveda has already curled up on her unpierced side and fallen asleep. Normally you might be concerned about setting a watch, but it was quite good luck for the two of your to find this place as you did, and it would have to be quite bad luck for anything else to as well. And so you scrape together a spot to rest your head and settle in for some sleep.

When you finally come to you get the sense that a fair chunk of time has passed. You are a bit stiff from the rough lodgings but otherwise feel rested enough. It is a bit hard to tell from inside here but it could be mid to late afternoon by now by your estimate. Looking over you see that your companion seems to be stirring, and judging by the layer of dried filth and dirt covering her you do not think she could have risen while you were asleep and gone out and about. She must have slept all morning as well.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Molthune/Duskshroud Forest
Summer/Day 1/Afternoon

Theodore roused from his rest and stretched out the kinks in his neck and back, his muscles sore from the fall and the sleeping on the ground. He let Shavedra awaken on her own, listening to the sounds around them for any indication anyone might be nearby. When she was up, he led her to the stream to clean up and changed her bandage again.

“We need food and supplies,” Theo told Shavedra. “We should see if there is a farmhouse nearby, or at the very least some berries or game we can catch. Going to be difficult without weapons or tools, though.” He could already feel the hunger pains. It wasn’t like prison food was that filling, especially for a large man like himself. “We should establish a call or something.”


Theodore Warsavage Character Sheet
AC 16
HP 32/32
F/R/W 8/8/4
Class DC 18
Hero Points: 1

Attack of Opportunity
Raise Shield/Shield Block
Power Attack
Sudden Charge
Brutish Shove
Battle Medicine
Assurance: Athletics
Titan Wrestler

Shaveda Gholdast - orcish woman
 

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top