D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Mull Ponders

Explorer
This is way better than it used to be. Ancient forest, ancient stone gate glowing purple.
Ancient Gate.jpg

SakanaSensei

Adventurer
These really have gotten better. I know I’m like the fourth person to say it in this thread alone, but man.

I’m not the greatest prompt smith ever, but I really wanted to curate stuff that has the black and white line art feel you find in a lot of OSR books. All of these started with “dungeons and dragons old school renaissance black and white” and ended with “cross hatch shading.” If anyone knows some other phrasing that could be used to achieve the same or a better effect, please let me know. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpeg
    IMG_0107.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0117.jpeg
    IMG_0117.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 80

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
These really have gotten better. I know I’m like the fourth person to say it in this thread alone, but man.

I’m not the greatest prompt smith ever, but I really wanted to curate stuff that has the black and white line art feel you find in a lot of OSR books. All of these started with “dungeons and dragons old school renaissance black and white” and ended with “cross hatch shading.” If anyone knows some other phrasing that could be used to achieve the same or a better effect, please let me know. :)
Upthread you'll see the ones I did.
ie:
_d632b968-2812-4704-97f9-a9a9553f8cb8.jpg

Using ''Sketch line art'' at the end will show you nice ''Shadowdarkesque'' art with large, white-on-black lines.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
It looks like they are being swamped. First pic took about a minute, the second has been "creating" for more than an hour.
Dont forget to turn on your ''boosts'' to generate almost automatically the pictures. You have 100 of them per week. When you are out, it may take between 30 secs and 2 hours to generate a set of 4.

Remove ads