log in or register to remove this ad

 

Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The little tree shows no signs of anything its as if it simply sprang into existence like this.

Questioning the other parents reveals similar tales of very young elves vanishing and all the rooms hold a carving one tree, one bird,a pair of wolves(the missing were twins) and a pixie.

While pondering your next move the drunk from earlier staggers over."Buy a man a drink and he may know something"

OOC: Sorry if I glossed over the investigation a little there at a real table you could of gone all night but given the speed of PbP thought id keep things moving as you knew where to look and the parents know nothing.
 

log in or register to remove this ad



Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I'll gladly pay for your drink, if you have information," Colember says, waving over the barkeep to buy a drink. "If the info is good, there will be more coming."
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
A drink appears infront of the drunkard which he drinks down in a single gulp punctuated with a belch."Everytime one of them kids was taken there was music a soft sound, everytime. Most folks would be asleep and not notice. Personally I can't sleep without a bottle."
 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Colember says to his companions, "I think we're coming down to either a stakeout listening for music, or searching around for a tree and satyr tracks."
 


Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Colember says to his companions, "I think we're coming down to either a stakeout listening for music, or searching around for a tree and satyr tracks."

"We can do both. Search for the tree until dusk, stake out until morning. Sleep. Rinse. Repeat." smiles Leonan "As long as we don't split in the middle of the forest."
 

River Song

Explorer
"My Lord, if we plan to be active this night mayhap it would be prudent to get some sleep this day?" Kalveen asks.
"Another thing we can do in the meantime is go and search the rooms of the children's friends. I would bet they are not the only ones with these....carvings."
 

That is a good idea. If one of their friends has a carving they might be the next to be abducted.

Kaleth looks to the forest. Why was the satyr taking the children and what was the significance of the carvings.
 


Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

"Another thing we can do in the meantime is go and search the rooms of the children's friends. I would bet they are not the only ones with these....carvings."

"That is an inspired idea, Kalveen. I agree with this part. But I still think we should search for the tree while there is light. We can rest through the night in turns. Or tomorrow morning."
 


Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: It may be an idea to wait until morning to question the children. They will all be asleep.

OOC:
Aren't we in the middle of the day? Or rather, what's the time now? If it's already night - esp. late night, we need to find stakeout position, not look for the tree or talk in the tavern.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: The sun had just about set when you arrived and your investigations have taken about an hour so lets say its around 8/ 830. So not overly late. It's still light enough to see.
 

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen looked at the growing gloom, "It may pay to stay on guard this night then and see if anything odd happens."

Looking around, he looks for good vantage points which between the four of them they could survey the town. "We should get comfortable and set up some vantage points to keep watch."

OOC: Should we settle in for a wakeful night?
 


Azurewraith

Explorer
There isn't any high ground for spotting things as the land is pretty flat and the village is pretty open. Hiding in the surrounding wood you could keep out of sight and only be a couple of mins sprint from the center of town. The well could pose an interesting hiding space if you could make it work. One of the victims parents could be persuaded to lend you a window. Then there is the ally way besides the pub that leads to the cellar, then there's the cellar itself but the view may be restricted.
 

Kaleth looks around then to his companions.

We could split into two groups. One group could be in the alley the other in one of the buildings overlooking the square.

OOC: Does the pub/inn have rooms that overlook the square?
 


Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top