Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
Shildor charges down the stairs barrelling into the first zombie he reaches with his over sized shield sending the zombie sideways, quickly the Goliath follows up with a heavy blow from his flail. Shavra looses a arrow that catches another zombie a solid hit staggering it slightly.

GM: Just waiting on Vlads action obviously I'm not expecting it anytime soon given the time of year.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Kaleth catches sight of a shambling creature past the Goliath. At that first glimpse Kaleth unleashes a blast of psychic energy. He was unsure how the undead creature would react to the assault but it was his most effective weapon.

[sblock=Action]Using Mind Thrust on a zombie. It will need to make an Intelligence Save DC 16 or take [roll0].[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The eye's of Kaleth's target roll into the back of its head as his Unseen psychic force strikes it.

Taken by suprise the mindless creatures all rise up from what they where doing and strike out at the closest thing to them Shildor or rather his over sized shield not a single zombie can strike a blow.

GM: Wow dice are cold this morning. All 5zombies are still alive? Undead? Two of them have taken a decent amount of damage,one of which is still prone at Shildor's feet.

Next group may act

Azurewraith

Explorer
Colembar fells the two ready injured Zombies their skin bubbles and boils as they hit the floor slowest disintegrating. Leo opens up on a new target with a freezing blast of magic chilling the zombie.

GM: 2 down 3 to go. Back to group one.

Remove ads