• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
At the end of the passageway the back of sectioned of with w set of iron bars running floor to ceiling creating a prison of sorts locked up behind the bars are two furballs, dwarves, they appear to be malnourished and locked up for some time given the state of their beards.

Azurewraith

Explorer
There seems to be no door to the cage the walls shown signs of magic being used to soften and harden it again.

One of the dwarves speaks his voice is hoarse and cracked."Dulan, are you here to save us?" the dwarf looks at you pleading the second dwarf mumbles something it appears he has been gagged though it is difficult to tell through the beard.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"What is going on there? Are we going dungeon delving? I mean, even more delving as we're already in the dungeon."

OOC: Leonan has Mold Earth cantrip and characters have seen it :) No need to break the bars

"Do we have a magic way to rid of those bars? I suspect even the strongest among will require 20-30 minutes working those bars out of that stone. Worst case I could try shatter but that might bring the roof down?" Shavara asks.

OOC: I doubt she knows all the spells Leonon can cast. It's not like we spent any time discussing spell stategy.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: 'old' party members know. And you should too, the fact that we rushed through introduction is more due speed of PbP than real rush. But we can discuss that over a beer later :)

OOC: I prefer the "color" of Shavara being a bit aloof, not because she thinks she's better but because she thinks etiquette requires it. She has a small case of "princess" syndrome. Most of it was removed by her bard mentor, but as her history says, while she was aware of the concept of ruffians, the academy was the first place she met any face to face. And my impression of the introduction was "Bing, report to the portal room. Okay off you go." Not a lot of time to chat one another up.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"It's just a cell with no door. Leonan, you can do something about this if I remember. Although, I'm not liking the feel here."
Colember uses Divine Sense on the two dwarves, and asks them, "Why is he gagged?"

Remove ads