Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Who would be worried about your disappearance? Where do you live?" asks the sorcerer working his alchemy and finally removing weakened stone and metal with his magic.

"There you go, free as a bird. Or at least a mole. You know, this reminds me of a story where there was no door on the cage because princess in the cage needed to be protected from the monster outside. Once she got free, it turned out the beast outside wasn't as scary - in fact, it didn't even exist."

Leonan observes the dwarves critically, looking for telltale signs of magical veils.
OOC: looking for illusion

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Wait our master never reported our disappearance? You see we are brothers from a small village nearby working under Ivan" The well spoken dwarf states his brother just spouts profanity.

GM: So I just realised the guard on the door has the same name as the well spoken caged dwarf small world

Shavara continues speaking with Shildoor and as the come back up from below, the rest of the party. "So now we have no leads on where to find Felix." When the dwarves arrive she asks them, "Did Felix say anything about his plans? Where he was going? Anything?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Nothing coherent he was always babbling though, yes master,master Soon soon. Was like he was talking to someone." Dulan looks concerned about something but before he can voice it his brother buts in":):):):)ing wackadoodle"

Remove ads