Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Our master why the great smith Aldan Steelhammer." this is accompanied by some chuntering about beating him with his own hammer from Dulan's brother.

The name is familiar it was written on one of the delivery notes upstairs

"Well, that's more of a lead than we had a minute ago." Shavara says. "Lead us to your master's shop. And as we walk, could you tell us how you were captured?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
As you head to the shop the dwarves tell. The tale of how they where sent out to deliver to Felix a crate full off cogs and bolts yet as they arrived they where paralysed, bound, gagged and captured.

GM: Sorry for my absence I'll hang here incase any questions.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Magic I guess, I don't think we where stuck with anything" Some profane grumbling goes on in the background you pick out words such as fair fight and dead in-between the vile language.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Everything is fine now. You could have ended up with your hearts ripped out, so consider yourself lucky. Several others weren't." Leonan tires of the curses and tries to shock the dwarves into silence.
"We need to report to the captain first, these two are witnesses...such as they are."

OOC: Master's workshop, I assume. I think we need to find out what the master says about his missing apprentices/delivery guys before we ask the captain about next steps.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would go to the captain first. Master can give excuses later, captain may know something before we come and accuse the master of hiding something.

Remove ads