Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The little tree shows no signs of anything its as if it simply sprang into existence like this.

Questioning the other parents reveals similar tales of very young elves vanishing and all the rooms hold a carving one tree, one bird,a pair of wolves(the missing were twins) and a pixie.

While pondering your next move the drunk from earlier staggers over."Buy a man a drink and he may know something"

OOC: Sorry if I glossed over the investigation a little there at a real table you could of gone all night but given the speed of PbP thought id keep things moving as you knew where to look and the parents know nothing.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I'll gladly pay for your drink, if you have information," Colember says, waving over the barkeep to buy a drink. "If the info is good, there will be more coming."

Azurewraith

Explorer
A drink appears infront of the drunkard which he drinks down in a single gulp punctuated with a belch."Everytime one of them kids was taken there was music a soft sound, everytime. Most folks would be asleep and not notice. Personally I can't sleep without a bottle."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Colember says to his companions, "I think we're coming down to either a stakeout listening for music, or searching around for a tree and satyr tracks."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Colember says to his companions, "I think we're coming down to either a stakeout listening for music, or searching around for a tree and satyr tracks."

"We can do both. Search for the tree until dusk, stake out until morning. Sleep. Rinse. Repeat." smiles Leonan "As long as we don't split in the middle of the forest."

River Song

Explorer
"My Lord, if we plan to be active this night mayhap it would be prudent to get some sleep this day?" Kalveen asks.
"Another thing we can do in the meantime is go and search the rooms of the children's friends. I would bet they are not the only ones with these....carvings."

That is a good idea. If one of their friends has a carving they might be the next to be abducted.

Kaleth looks to the forest. Why was the satyr taking the children and what was the significance of the carvings.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases