Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The goliath strikes his beard with one hand while staring intently, just as he opens his mouth to speak the door bursts open and two dwarves appear flanking a gnome "Sorry t'" the dward is cut off by the gnome firing out words hardly stopping for breath you can just about make out him saying it's coming. Bedrock looks at the dwarves who explain they found him outside the city gates babbling like this. "I'm afraid your bath may have t' wait, I'm sorry to call upon you again but it looks as if we have no choice, you are the only ones who have dealt with this."

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: It looks like none has any objections so I'd like a Iniative roll please, anyone above a 7 may act immediately. Due up the conditions ranged attacks are at disadvantage and vision is halved anyone who does not take a move action on their turn suffers 1d4 cold damage if you head outside.

You head up to the gate leading to the outside Dale wishes you luck as you exit, saying something about not being a fighter. The dwarven guards at the gate give you a look and a slight nod as you approach"Weather out there is bad, Blizzard. T'only issue with fighting in 'ere would be collateral damage, we don't know what this thing can do or even what it is but tis your call."

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Yes, long rests for everyone.

Peering into the Blizzard you see snow, lots and lots of snow and it's starting to build up on the end of your nose as the harsh, frigid wind shifts and you are buffeted.

GM: I'll assume Char has been arrested and is out for a while(something similar happened in another game I was in with a guy.) so I can run him or you guys can. Does the opening of the door mean your heading outside or just looking.

Remove ads