Dark*Matter, Discovery: Pushing for Impeachment

Friadoc

Explorer
Cade raises his hands, too, but for the moment lets the others do the talking. Before raising his hand, though, Cade thumbs his PDA, putting the screen on a more mundane and neutral screen.

iwatt

First Post
Larry realized things were going to get out of hand soon enough, so he tried to use his body language to keep the SS guy standing in front of the mirror. If somebody had to be taken, it was better to remove the wild card from the deck. "Look, man. I don't know what the hell is going on, but we've got rights. We ain't done nothing wrong, and you know it."

[sblock]Basically I'll use Intimidate and Diplomacy to keep the SS guy firmly framed by the mirror. If he tries to move towards one of the others, Larry will look more threatening, if he tries to move closer too Larry, he'll try to defuse the threat.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Falkus

Explorer
The agent suddenly stiffened, and then let out a sigh, and slumped forwards as a long blade exited through his chest, coming from the mirror. He fell backwards into the mirror, and instead of it shattering, he fell into it and through it before vanishing.

There was a moment of silence, as the last Secret Service agent and the Senator stared at the mirror, and the small patch of blood on the floor where the dead agent had just been standing.

Friadoc

Explorer
"Okay, that tears it," says Cade as he looks around, making sure that no one is aligned with a mirror. "Agent, I suggest that you get the Senator to a secure spot, without any reflective surfaces...do you have a panic room or something?"

"Before you say anything, it really doesn't matter who I am or whether I should order you around or not, the Senator's safety is what matters," says Cade with a nod. "Right? So move it."

industrygothica

Adventurer
"I'd do what he says," Nick chimes in. "Don't try to start a turf war, 'cause we'll win that too. Just save your ass, and the senator's too... go on!"

iwatt

First Post
The con man turned a cold stare to the SS agent and put as much command as he could into the next order. "My orders are to keep her alive." He pointed to the Senator. "Nobody said anything about you. As long as you play nice and do what you're told, we'll get you out of it as well. Believe me, you do not want me considering you as a liability."

"Mace, help Blade get her gear. Joker, who else do you want with the Senator?" He looked at Nick and added. "So, do we shoot the mirrors?"

Shayuri

First Post
Meri sighs inwardly. There went -that- idea. Hopefully the others knew what they were doing.

"We should definitely leave at least one mirror ready, but covered," she decides. "As far as we know, they're the only way in and out...but there could be other ways we don't know about. If anyone disappears, we may need a mirror to use to get them back."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Meri sighs inwardly. There went -that- idea. Hopefully the others knew what they were doing.

"We should definitely leave at least one mirror ready, but covered," she decides. "As far as we know, they're the only way in and out...but there could be other ways we don't know about. If anyone disappears, we may need a mirror to use to get them back."

Nick watches Meri as she speaks. "What she said," he says when she's finished.

kinem

Adventurer
"Don't shoot them. Cover them" Diego says. "I don't know if the fiends needs a whole mirror, or if any shard will do."

Remove ads