Dark*Matter: Discovery, The Delphi Paradox

iwatt

First Post
Getting Dorine up and walking takes some time, but Larry is ready to go. "Doc, looks like you're running point this time."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Nick nods, and takes his glock in his right hand, and Cade's gadget in the other. Once they have Cade and Dorine mobile, he starts out of the caverns, watching the blips on the device.

Friadoc

Explorer
"No, momma, I'm able to buck hay," mutters Cade as he's carried. With his eyes closed, as well as the blood loss, Cade is either remembering something from before, on confusing it with today. "Stupid bull only nicked me, a little. Just a bruise from the horn, promise."

Falkus

Explorer
Working together, the team managed to safely move Cade outside. There were no further surprises from Dorine or from the caves themselves.

Outside, the area was deserted. There was nobody in sight, not even the Freemasons.

Shayuri

First Post
"Okay, set him down. And someone call for backup," Meredith says, lowering Cade's shoulders to the ground. She immediately tears cutting his shirt off and making cloth bandages out of it, soaking each in antiseptic from her first aid kit before applying it to the gash.

(Going to Take 10 on two Treat Injury checks. First to Restore Hit Points, second to Revive Unconscious. If the Restore Hit Points brings him back over 0 HP, the second check won't be necessary, I guess. :))

Falkus

Explorer
Stitching up the wounded area, and injecting some pain killers, Meredith soon had Cade feeling much better and back on his feet.

Cade regains 4 hit points

Friadoc

Explorer
Cade looks around slowly, at each member of Team Libra, for a few moments, before he says, "Thanks, guys."

That half-smile of his is there, but obviously strained and tired.

"We're gonna need a clean-up," says Cade as he tries to sit-up, the pain causes his face to tighten into a grimace. "Tell 'em t' bring a cryptozoologist or an exobiologist for the Minotaur's corpse."

Cade's features take on a confused look for a moment, as he looks to Meredith and asks, "You guys did kill the bastich, right? I mean, he broke my favorite rifle." Looking down at his chest, Cade sees the large, nasty gash in his body, now bandaged with pieces of his shirt and stitches, and adds, "My shirt, too."

iwatt

First Post
"Your rifle was a fair trade, I say. Better a gun than your skull."

EDIT: fixed it. Seems I was following echoes of Hot Shots part Deux. ;)

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC

Not to be a killjoy, especially since Cade would have a heckuva improper view, I think Meredith's pose said "HIS" shirt. I.E. Mine, but I am sexy so it's all good. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
(Cade's right. Sorry, guys. :))

"It's dead," Meri confirms, sitting back. "Unfortunately, someone beat us to the goodies, and we don't even know who yet."

Remove ads