Dark Sun 5e, A minimalist conversion. (full) [OC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think you can go for it. People are busy, and I want to see where this is going before jumping in.

I was having trouble deciding on Maneuvers for Chick's Battle Master. Many of them wouldn't work great in PBP (almost all the coordinating with other players stuff is hard to do PBP.)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I'm a bit hesitant to go twice in a row. I do have an idea. I just don't want to hog the spotlight.
go again, we will move on afterward

@FitzTheRuke snipe, riposte, precision, feint, rally and menacing attack would all seem to work.
others do seem harder to use in PbP - ill withdraw my objection to Samauri if you want to go for simplicity.
champion really shines with lots and lots of attack rolls - combat-heavy days are less likely in PbP.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I am back!

So I'm a bit confused about the IC thread right now. Do I add complications to the situation? Or do I come up with a new situation?

Also, I will be leveling up Blaze in the next few days, probably with the Storm Herald (desert) primal path. Seems most fitting.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Come up with a new situation - it looks like Plool has a plan to get back into the yellow temple outpost, and is content to leave for now.

You can aim it at a specific player, like someone making the sign of the veiled alliance, at the party and stopping for a quick word.
Or more general like a fight, or merchant with an opportunity/option.
ill post something new IC tomorrow.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Anyone else want to react or create a scene for the others?
if not ill move the game forward shortly.

you are all still interested in continuing right?

Remove ads