Dark Sun 5e, A minimalist conversion. (full) [OC]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
apparently I'm using the intro as a checklist, hadn't even realized it.

"I live in a world of fire and sand. The crimson sun scorches the life from anything that crawls or flies, and storms of sand scour the foliage (tracks) from the barren ground. This is a land of blood and dust, where tribes of feral elves sweep out of the salt plains to plunder lonely caravans, mysterious singing winds call to travelers to slow suffocation in the Sea of Silt, and selfish god-kings squander their subjects lives building gaudy palaces and garish temples. This bleak wasteland is Athas and it is my home "

Consider the things I haven't included yet to be foreshadowed.

I would also add weird civilized races, gladiators, psionics, nobles, and slaves but the party has those covered.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys,

sorry about what happened. I didn’t think that the elemental would flee through the soil (derp!). It’s a blantant omission on my part. I was hoping to trigger a bunch of attacks of opportunities, but that didn’t work.
Cheers,

sg

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
To be fair, it was bound to smear Plool into paste in about a two rounds, and us running from it wouldn't really be possible due to that digging power.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
it had actually given up an plool and was going to try and paste blaze, I dont think it can miss him, but baring a critical his resistance would have kept him alive.

Vlad has trouble posting on weekends...
want a misleading spoiler picture?

Remove ads