DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

ledded

Herder of monkies
knock knock knock

Anybody home? Hey, will someone go by his house and see if he is all right? Gettin' worried about ya jonrog...

jonrog1

First Post
Oh, I'm fine. The group came by last night and broke yet another module in their quest to burn down everything in the Scarred Lands.

Just been stacked trying to finish scripts before the end of July. Either I spend the time prepping my games or writing updates, and you don't want to see Jo when she's denied her D20 fix for the week.

Probably do an update next week, when I'm hanging at ComicCon.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Well, you should know that you're indirectly responsible for some of the best roleplaying my group has done in the past year. I used a variant of the "green magic marker" trick to alter reality when one of my PCs suffered from a hallucination. All of the PCs were ready for it except the one person, and the results were better than I could have hoped.

So thank you! Apparently, Jo has suffered so that we could have fun. :D

jonrog1

First Post
She'll be tickled that her misery brought pleasure to others. I'm ramping up a new Dark*Matter adventure, so I'm hardpressed to come up with something else that'll spook her.

Unless I lift from The Ring. And then she'll never, ever come back.

shadoe

First Post
This is just a friendly little bump back up to the first page. This story hour is just too good for the second page.

Oh, and also, please update this.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
jonrog1,

If I recall, you ran this group through the two adventures in the Dark*Matter source book, the truck stop and the alien abduction/high school kids thing. Did you ever run them through The Killing Jar by Bruce Cordell?

Point being, I want to run my d20M group through it and need your insight. I know you have converted a bunch of D*M stuff. I don't want to hijack your thread. I started one in the d20 Modern board here. I would appreciate any input you have.

By the way, how is the web site coming?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads