D&D 5E DC Comics Publishing Dungeons & Dragons Sourcebook

Christian Hoffer at ComicBook.com reports that DC Comics will be publishing a Dungeons & Dragons compatible sourcebook set in the world of its new fantasy series The Last God.

Christian Hoffer at ComicBook.com reports that DC Comics will be publishing a Dungeons & Dragons compatible sourcebook set in the world of its new fantasy series The Last God.

“The Last God: Tales from The Book of Ages is a 40-page sourcebook that will be published in April and will detail the "the rich history of the people, locations, schools of magic and creatures found throughout Cain Anuun," the setting of The Last God. Written by Phillip Kennedy Johnson with art by series artist Riccardo Federici and cover artist Kai Carpenter, the book will also contain Dungeons & Dragons 5E compatible playable races, subclasses, magic items, monsters and more designed by Nerd Poker DM Dan Telfer, and maps by cartographer Jared Blando.”

Read more at ComicBook.com and DC Comics:

1579287591382.png

R_J_K75

Legend
Cool cover....like UU, never heard of it and I’m an avid comic reader/collector, but plan on checking it out.

Comics have gotten way out of hand. I stopped reading them awhile ago. Too expensive and so hard to keep track of with each character having so many books. It was close to $50 a week to read Spider-Man and Batman about 2012. I thought about picking up the Amazing Spider-Man recently but Im not even sure where to start anymore.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
I mean, the Savage Avengers are absolutely a thing, in addition to Conan teaming up with Moon Knight in Conan: Serpent War.
D&D CROSS-OVER WITH MOON KNIGHT AND DEADPOOL IN A GAMMA WORLD SUB SETTING WITH DARK SUN RACES SET ON A "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS" FORGOTTEN REALMS UNIVERSE WITH STAR WARS AND A LICENSED LINE OF COMICS, VIDEO GAMES, AND ACTION FIGURES.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
D&D CROSS-OVER WITH MOON KNIGHT AND DEADPOOL IN A GAMMA WORLD SUB SETTING WITH DARK SUN RACES SET ON A "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS" FORGOTTEN REALMS UNIVERSE WITH STAR WARS AND A LICENSED LINE OF COMICS, VIDEO GAMES, AND ACTION FIGURES.

As much as I don't like @LuisCarlos17f rampant speculation, I find that this joke was only funny the first time I read it... It seems a little rude now.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
As much as I don't like @LuisCarlos17f rampant speculation, I find that this joke was only funny the first time I read it... It seems a little rude now.
It's not meant as a jibe, just playful stuff. In any case, if it annoys @LuisCarlos17f, I'll stop posting it. I actually appreciate some of his theories, although I may find them silly on occasion. I'd be fine with people making jokes about my posting style, but, if that's something LuisCarlos17f doesn't want, I can stop.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads