DCC #7 The Secret of Smuggler's Cave - IC

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Jadinir grins wickedly as he readies his heavy flail. It had been far too long since he last saw combat and he always felt great pleasure in wielding the uncommon weapon.

Scotley

Hero
The Elf unlimbers his bow and nocks an arrow as they enter the crumbling manor. He takes the rear guard position and moves along quietly and ready for trouble.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Leif]
HolyMan=
Congrats on your impending 10,000th post! (You have 9,997 as I write this.) You have done well, Padawan.

Thanks I have learned from the best. ;)[/sblock]

Caramir opens the door inward to reveal...

This room appears to have been a study. The broken remains of several plush chairs and sofas, intermingle with wood fragments, are strewn about. A door set on a stone wall to the left is partially buried in rubble.
Igao steps in and as he searches everyone in the hallway can hear the muffled cries coming from the single door behind them. They are faint and most defiantly female.

Attachments

• manor map 2.jpg
    manor map 2.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 74

Leif

Adventurer
Caramir Thistledown, Elf Urban Druid5

Caramir is right on Nurkaz's heels, longsword at the ready and all set to dish out some whuppins."Aye, let's get 'em! ... Oh, and rescue her, too, of course! *ahem*"

[sblock=Stat Block, Caramir]
Caramir Thistledown
Elf Urban Druid 5

S 12 +1; D 16 +3; C 11 +0; I 13 +1; W 16 +3; C 12 +1;

HP=32
AC:23; FF:19; T:15

Init +5
BAB=+3
+1 Longsword, Att = +5, for 1-8+2 hp damage
Sickle, Att = +4, for 1-6+1 hp damage -- spec att = trip

+2 Magical Hide Armor
Hvy Wdn Shield
Brooch of Shielding (101) [-__]
+1 Magical Longsword
Everburning Torch
25 Goodberries [-___]

SPELLS PREPARED
L0[4]: Flare, Guidance, Detect Magic, Resistance
L1[4]: Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Etangle, Jump
L2[3]: Bull's Strength, Resist Energy, Restoration - Lesser
L3[2]: Cure Moderate Wounds, Protection From Energy
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Training his bow on the door beyond which the muffled cries can be heard and speaking softly, "Perhaps we should reverse course my friends. Iago, would you be so kind as to check this door?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Iago casts a suspicious eye on the door farther to the south, and then turns to wink at the others before sliding up to the door from behind which came the sounds.

Remove ads