• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC #8 Mysteries of the Drow (CLOSED)

Dragonwriter

First Post
@ bedford: since your character is done just drop him down to lvl 8 please (as I am nice you may keep your starting gold the same no need to do everything over)

@ Voadam, Voda Vosa, and Theroc please make your characers lvl 7 but use lvl 8 character starting wealth (me being nice again and just say you all killed a dragon your last quest the treasure coming from it's hoard)

So then if Strahd makes a lvl 7 too (lvl 8 starting gold) then we have 4 x 7 = 28 + 8 = 36 all nice and neat.

Actually, browsing through the earlier posts, it would seem that HM is allowing you to have (at least) 8th-level starting gold (unless you used 9th-level (36,000 GP) beforehand, in which case it seems he's saying keep that much). (If you went by levels for your character, technically you'd only have 100-some GP, since you only have 1 level, strictly speaking.)

you are forgetting the bonus points Holyman is giving us. 27000! thats great but I belive holyman told us to use just levles not ecl.

Ah, thanks for reminding me. That would make it 4+Int mod for your Animal HD (total of 20), plus (6+Int mod)*4 for Brb1 (total 24). So you would have 44 Skill Points, rather than 33 or 54...

EDIT: And I missed it above... You get Iron Will as a bonus feat for being a Lycanthrope.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I see everything is going well while I'm away very kool Dragonwriter found the right post and yes remember the +2 to the base skill points for each class ok i need to go over characters will be around

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok gone over everything but skill points for Zap and he has 90 of those so will wait till morning.

Found the following:
a)Touch AC should be 19 (I think)
b)please post this with feats--Rogues are proficient with all simple weapons, plus the hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. Rogues are proficient with light armor, but not with shields.
c)auto languages are Common and Sylvan, you took a couple languages but could choose two more
d)-3 to damage with dagger and longbow

looks like a kool character to me

HM

Last edited:

Ok gone over everything but skill points for Zap and he has 90 of those so will wait till morning.

Found the following:
a)Touch AC should be 19 (I think)
b)please post this with feats--Rogues are proficient with all simple weapons, plus the hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. Rogues are proficient with light armor, but not with shields.
c)auto languages are Common and Sylvan, you took a couple languages but could choose two more
d)-3 to damage with dagger and longbow

looks like a kool character to me

HM

a) Yep, it's 19 - fixed it.
b) posted.
c) Right! I'll pick up two more languages
d) OK.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@ SVZ ... Looking over skill points I believe and it's hard for me to see them (lol) but you only spent 73 out of 90 points

Points = 10/Rogue + 5 INT mod.= 15 x 4/lvl 1 = 60 + 15/lvl 2 + 15/lvl3 = 90

could you color in your spent ranks or bold them in (oh and how do you make the type small I'd like to know that) make it look like this...

Bluff +5 = +1 +4

And you could use a different color for cross class skills making the math easier I like that you listed all skills thanks for that.

HM

Voadam

Legend
Holy Man,

I can't seem to find the section in the srd describing what language derro speak. Undercommon?

And yes, they are the only small dwarves in 3.5 (and only pseudo dwarves at that). :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Still room for a Ninja, Monk/Ninja or Monk Rogue?

Would like to use these feats if I multiclass:

Ascetic Rogue [General]
(CAdv p106)
Prequ: Improved Unarmed Strike, Sneak Attack class ability
When making a Stunning Attack as a Sneak attack, add 2 to the DC. Your Rogue and Monk levels stack to determine your Unarmed Damage.
You may multiclass between Rogue and Monk freely (alignment and XP penalties still apply as normal).

Ascetic Stalker [General]
(CSco p73)
Prequ:Ki Power class ability, Ki Strike (magic) class ability
Add your Monk and Ninja levels together to determine the size of your Ki Pool, your Unarmed Strike damage –and– your Ki Strike class feature.
You may multiclass between Monk and Ninja freely (alignment and XP penalties still apply as normal).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sure is room WD... I hope my friend Ewrinfoxjj comes over with a character, you two could start a group three or should I just make groups as characters are finished. Will figure it out just keep makin characters and those that are done may start soon we will see.

HM

Remove ads