DCC #8 Mysteries of the Drow (CLOSED)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I thought the WE about my intended martial arts assassin. Would you allow material from the Tome of Battle: Bo9S?

It is allowed just be sure to not get mad when I ask a hundred questions though because I don't have ToB: Bo9S so will need to know all your abilities before hand.

Rhun

First Post
That is a pretty nice little link. HM, I still haven't had time to put together a PC yet...I'm trying, but RL has been busy.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Im still getting characters checked Rhun so no biggie I need to look over the drow again and find my notes and then I will be caught up, so post when your ready alot of guys yet to post too.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
HM -

I wanted to point out something about my character you may not have noticed. With the Ring of Blinking activated, every attack he makes will do Sneak Attack damage (assuming he's fighting an opponent susceptible to such, of course, and assuming he hits). This is balanced somewhat by the fact that he'll have a 20% miss chance, but on every attack with which he hits he'll be doing an additional 5d6 of damage.

If you're OK with this I'm more than happy to go with it - I just didn't want to get into the game and have you feel like I'd gotten away with something, or think you had to do something to balance things (like do something to nullify the item he spent so much of his gold for either by destroying it, or by making us fight only critters immune to sneak attack, or something equally as devious).

If you're not OK with it, I'll likely move to a different character concept - still likely a Rogue, 'cause I just like 'em, but possibly a Shade or a Tiefling. Or I might stick with the Dwarf and redistribute his wealth. But it won't disappoint me (too much).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmmm.. i wouldn't be changing the monsters aound kind of a play as is adventure, but I may have to though in some parts

Go ahead and keep your ideal going and we will seee how it plays out.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So if someone were to ask me "Hey HolyMan what have you been doing the past hour?" I'd have to say "Oh not much just going over the past seven pages of post to catch up."

Here's what I have at the moment:

Group #1:
Rhun ?? Jade Phoenix Mage
Mowgli Dwarven Rogue (Seilg Scatchford)
Dragonwriter Human Totemist/Warblade/Bloodclaw Master (Gar Heavyclaws)
s@squ@tch Drow Cleric/Paragon (Derrenil Llirthyn)

Group #2:
bedford Dire Werewolverine Barbarian of Bear Totem (Gulon the glutton)
Strahd Von Zarovich Pixie Rogue (Zap)
Voadam Derro Unholy Warrior
Voda Vosa Half-Orc Barbarian (Toruk)
Walking Dad, Theroc or...
someone who wants to come in and play a healer for this group and Theroc and Walking Dad start group three anyone know a player to fill a gap?

I think I may start a RG for those characters that are done and anyone who wants to post a link here to one that is not been givin the once over.

HM

Remove ads