Death of the Dragons

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Marius Goldleaf: HP 45/61; Fort: 12 (14); Ref 12; Will 10 (12 vs. Enchantment); AC: 24/flat 18/touch 24

"Thank you, War! Now let's get him!"

OOC: Kisuke, did you prep War with bane and toughen construct and silversheen? War was NPCed last fight, but lack of those showed as quite a weakness...esp. silversheen (because of DR 10)

Neurotic

OOC: I meant if you came prepared. Or at least, if I remember correctly you can use Action Points (but they are Eberron specific) to use infusion as full round casting time

Neurotic

Yes, yes, say something, do something. Who's order is it?

Just a suggestion: when it seems the game stalled, you post something, even if it's "Suddenly, everyone stops, peace returns to the forest as birds chirp, insects buzz and sun shines on blue sky. Just as suddenly, you snap back to your deadly encounter" :)

drakir_nosslin

First Post
OOC: Still here, been waiting for (re)actions, and been out of town for a while.

Hearing Atarneil's comment, Ash's psicrystal laughs silently.
Well, there's one who might be in trouble now... And you got your chance to shine, oh powerful warrior! The last part is said with obvious mockery, and Ash ignores the voice in his head and focuses on his opponents instead.

hellrazor111

First Post
Code:
++=+==++==A==++==
++=T=RMH==++=++===
====+=MM==+t=====
=++=mG=++==a=+===
=++=mm=++S=======
====++==r=++==++=
=+==++===========
[sblock=Key]
m: Makuna
=: grass
+: tree
G: Grabhar
t: tiger 1
r: tiger 2
T: Dire tiger
M: Marius
R: War
A: Ardularra
a: Atarneil(currently grappling)
H: Haereka
S: Ash
[/sblock]

Here the map. Now we return you to the feature presentation.

Last edited:

Drones

First Post
OOC:Well then [DC:22 result: 22 Damage: 19]

Atarneil focuses his power into his hands. He feels the hairs on his arms stand on end as powerful waves of electricity flow in the weretiger. "That should make him think twice."

Remove ads