• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demonic Lore II

Ripzerai

Explorer
BOZ said:
likewise, in the 3.5 DMG p 281, another method is that an artifact can be "Buried in the Rift of Corrosion in the Abyss."

Yeah, I pointed that out in an earlier version of this thread. Erik Mona picked up on the reference and officially named the Rift of Corrosion as layer #652 (contested).

Shemeska

Adventurer
Shade said:
Was Lissa'aere the Noxious among those that made the cut? ;)

Not that one so far as I've seen.

If it makes you feel better, my mention of Abyssal layer 1293 the “Amber Inferno of Thrice Damned Jahannam” didn't make the cut either. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Ripzerai said:
Yeah, I pointed that out in an earlier version of this thread. Erik Mona picked up on the reference and officially named the Rift of Corrosion as layer #652 (contested).

isn't it neat how we were able to influence the book like that? :) i *wish* that would happen more often.

Shade said:
Was Lissa'aere the Noxious among those that made the cut? ;)

ah, too bad about that. we threw so *many* in there that we were bound to lose some, like Alzrius's namesake.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
OK, i've updated the first few posts of this thread again, and deleted a lot of my extraneous posts. :)

Shade

Monster Junkie
It looks like Demogorgon will get the Demonomicon treatment in Dragon #357 (July). In that same month, Dungeon #148 features an installment of the Savage Tide that ventures into the Wells of Darkness. Both should be chock full o' demonic lore. :cool:

Shemeska

Adventurer
Shade said:
In that same month, Dungeon #148 features an installment of the Savage Tide that ventures into the Wells of Darkness.

*lust*

I've had far too much fun with that layer of the Abyss. Much to my players' lament. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
with the Wells of Darkness, Bel's binding Zariel and Pazuzu's trapping Lamashtu, one has to wonder how many powerful fiends know the secrets of binding archfiends!

Remove ads