• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demonic Lore II

Ripzerai

Explorer
From a source you mentioned earlier: Holian, Gary. "The Death Knights of Oerth." Dragon #290 (Paizo Publishing, Dec 2001).

Arendagrost, Maw of the Abyss. According to accounts at the time, the beast vaguely resembled an immense wingless dragon of gargantuan size. Instead of legs, it moved upon a sea of tentacles. In place of scales, it was covered in coarse black fur and had three heads that resembled monstrous horned fiends that breathed bloody acid, fire, and frost. Its six-fold eyes offerend instant death to anyone catching their hideous gaze...

Apparently associated with Demogorgon.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
there's so much for Demogorgon and Orcus already that i fear a good percentage of it will wind up on the cutting room floor when it comes time to work on their Demonomicon articles!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
All I ask is Orcus gets shown in the light that proves why he deserves the #2 spot among the Demon Princes. That and any plots he might have to undermine Drow authority. (I figure by now he's got it in his mind, destroy the Drow panethon, get more followers.)

And honestly wouldn't everyone in deitific circles like that? I mean besides the Drow anyway...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads