• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Describe your campaign in 10 words or less

Remathilis

Legend
Current Game:

Classic adventurers find powerful sword needed to stop Eternal Night.

My On-Pause Game:

Race against time as raksasha's try to free rajah on Eberron.

My (next) potential Game:

Secret Society fights shadowy menaces in 19th-century London & abroad.

Jack7

First Post
Burn Notice with Swords.

Indeed. Sounds very nice. Like something I'd like to play.
I like both Cosmic and Strategic milieus and worlds (Middle Earth, Battlestar Galactica, etc.), and Personal or Tactical milieus and setting situations (like Burn Notice, or SGU). I actually like a world or setting where you get to do both on occasion when it comes to literature, gaming, film, or even just generalized enthronement. This sounds like a good tactical setting. One in which I could Vad a lot and conduct espionage, and sneak about, and fight surreptitiously and craftily, and invent and construct traps, and infiltrate, etc... The kind of thing I'm built for by nature.

Welles, Verne, Pulp & Superheroes in 1912...now defunct.

I also like that idea. Remember, there are always Time Machines.

Le Ballet de l'Acier (The Dance of Steel)

This one also sounds excellent. Right up my alley.

Yesterday's World of Tomorrow Today.

I always liked that kinda phrasing.

Humans from the American alliance participating in the first deep space exploration crash land on a nearlytraditional dnd world.

I think you ran kinda long in word count but I like the idea. Because of the interplay between Cosmic and Personal forces I mentioned above, and because of the possible interplay between magic and technology.

Two very different worlds supernaturally and magically interact.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads