• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: First Interlude (Molpe Only)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I just don't know what's best, Sister. I hope that we will stay safe if we just hole ourself in here, but I really can't be sure what will happen...I think it is impossible to know which way will be best without the hindsight of already seeing it progress."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“But, my sister, I’m not willing to left Wei-Han come to harm because he came to the gate at the wrong time. I know the bounty hunters felt the need to leave quickly but still they linger… I suspect the thorns are, well pardon the expression, being a pain in their sides. We should help them; if they speak the truth, then they are not bad people, if they lie… Well are they still not the lesser of two evils, my dearest sister?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, if he tries to enter, he'll be safe on the outside. If you wish to help the bounty hunters, though, then that is what I will do, my sister."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Try?” Molpe fails to stifle her smile but she quickly looks apologetic, “my sister, I know you mean well and I love you for it but did you not just say we like the house was not built for combat?”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Sister, I still have my spells, most of them in fact cause I require less sleep than you, so I believe I will use them as I originally planed,” Molpe slide over to Glamour wrapping her into her embrace before giving her a deep kiss, [“as for you. I would prefer if you waited here so I know you are safe but you know your inventory of items better than I… Do you have anything that will help in a fight?”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“I see,” Molpe says with a large knowing grin, “you’re being a ‘protective male’ are you not, my wonderful sister? It’s very sweet and cute that you’re worried about I, and of course, our daughter. Should we compromise and say you can go with me to protect me if someone tries to engaged me in combat?”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads